for A Toast

2/9/2007 c1 21lordelfy
this is unique and cute! I love the flow of it! Great job
5/14/2006 c1 pure grace
Maybe it's the fact that it's called "A Toast", but this reminded me of champagne. No, seriously, hear me out! It's reflective and yet warm - like "the warmth that friends bring". Even though it touches on a painful subject, to me, it still manages to be happy, or at least healing, and I applaud you for that. I smiled, reading it, because it really seems to me to project the value of true friends - wherever they are.
4/22/2006 c1 20WestFullMoon
Lovely work! ^^

"Happy in the warmth that friends bring" really caught my attention! Such true words.
4/22/2006 c1 26Sakura Himitsu
Hi. You reviewed my stuff a while back. I was reading some of your poems and I like them a lot. They're very depressing and yet, that is what draws me to them. In a way, they also inspire me to value life for it is fragile and precious. I hope you are coping with the unfortunate incident in your life better. I know I can never feel how you're feeling, but after reading your profile and poems, I felt like crying. Why does hurt and pain have to be a part of this world? Anyway, keep up the good work.
4/6/2006 c1 31Holly Rose E
*flattens kitty ears* this is very emotional and forlorn, about a topic i'm not very familiar with, but i can truly feel your pain...
2/20/2006 c1 59Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys
This was beautiful..really great...i dotn no wot else to say...well done^_^
2/16/2006 c1 42missmichellini
i like this :) I usually like wandering around fictionpress basking in the emo depressing omgcrywah poems that I like to write myselfbut i liked this reflective mood :)

Well written