for Kickstart

6/22/2006 c1 123Black and White Dreams
ooh. Nice job.

*::~Cat~::*
4/21/2006 c1 56from beneath the bell jar
Very abstract and cool. Great piece.
4/8/2006 c1 Leia
Wow..just wow. I absolutely ADORE the second stanza. It's incredible.
3/21/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
i like the music thing... cool poem
3/11/2006 c1 11les petits bateaux
Pure beauty. The last line was stunning.
2/16/2006 c1 75Carp
*floored* The simplicity in your lines is astounding. The last line, "They're just your cinders of Lust" seemed to be the finishing touch on the poem, making it really stand out with its message. You must accept your scars as part of you, instead of trying to claw them off. You'll always have a way to keep things good for yourself.
2/14/2006 c1 879Moondog Dozier
"And the world danced smooth", a wonderful line. The movement in this work is excellent. It has a stop-speed flow that creates the tone very well. Good write.
2/6/2006 c1 61Wingless Cherub
The last line is my favorite "They're just the cinders of/ Lust"-Wraps the whole poem up into that one line. VERY nicely done. I can so hear this on the radio by a band like... like... I can't even think, I'm so charged up from this poem. You know, with the right DJ, this could even be some cool techno (but I only like techno when I'm really high and raving, so maybe not). Now I'm gonna be trying to think of a good band that would fit the beat going through my head just now with these words that flow so well. Good job-really caught/hooked me. Keep it up.
2/5/2006 c1 5RedHairedWriter
I love this. It's so, clever. the words are perfect. beautiful.
2/4/2006 c1 237classic violet
I loved the last lines.

Especially: "Life got Distilled"That really got to me. It was so clear...
2/3/2006 c1 a lonely september
amazingly written. i liked the last two lines. nice.