for The Kiss

12/13/2012 c1 147DarkInkyDreamer
I favourited this poem ages ago, it was one of the first I read on this site. Reading it again I am blown away and in awe of it. This poem never fails to reduce me to tears, thank you.

xx
2/13/2006 c1 80citrus scented
im just blown away with how much i love this. ok mainly because i can really relate so much...but this is a genius piece of writing. the rhyme works so well, not once does it ever seem forced or anything... it just flows so beautifully and perfectly as if straight from the heart. it freeze frames the moment; all the emotion and everything felt, and just seems to bottle it up to release in this poem. its just crazy the goodness in this. and i know its a painful subject- but it makes for a beautiful poem. honestly i know where you're coming from, and this is so delicately powerfully created its heartbreaking. masterpiece.
2/10/2006 c1 44catching-falling-stars
it's nice reading about the guy liking a girl for a change. i love the way you described a kiss. makes me anticipate my first kiss. great writing!
2/6/2006 c1 10IncoherentBeauty
I love this.The feeling of wanting something more, but not being able to get it. Always questioning what could have been.

It's lovely- Even though it's only one moment it seems like so much more.+fav
2/5/2006 c1 dorydafish
OMG

This is like one of the best poems i have ead.

It is so well written.

I didnt no u could write so well...

lulaR recommended u. (is it me or does this kinda maybeish have something to do with her?)

LOL - totally ignore the last bit i wrote.

btw hope u had a gd bday party...LOL!

u gotta write some more stuff, c ya round!

~Asha~
2/5/2006 c1 19Lulu2606
Wow..that's all I'm saying. That was definitly 'Less artificial, more heartfelt' although i didnt think your other poems were artificial, but i already told you that lol. Ok so maybe i said more than wow...
2/5/2006 c1 38bihzhu
heartfelt was definitely the right description of your poem. it was beautiful. if a guy ever wrote this for me. i'd be the one wanting to spend the rest of my life with him. beautiful.