for Stepstone

4/7/2007 c4 4Fae Caspian
I love this story, and this chapter, i love Jake, and i love this song, how weird that jake appeared in heard...weird...lol. good job. update soon. -ps thanks for reading bride
7/17/2006 c1 xinsanexbloodyxprincess
Hi Shana! It's too-lazy-to-log-in-and-capitalize-her-name-correctly me! Anywways, yay! Her name is Rae! o.O I used to write this story, and my alter ego in that was named Rae. Yes...she looked very cute but she was this insane-o, violent, mean maniac. So me. Yeah. Just kidding. Love ya!

~Hye
4/20/2006 c4 4zephyr deity
LOL, cute story. Reminds me of myself - my friends have always been persuasive of making me a girly girl. LOL. Thanks for the reviews too. Appreciate it.
4/5/2006 c4 17witchwriter
Besides a few spelling errors it was great. Maybe you can reveiw some of my stories plez!
3/28/2006 c2 7The Latest Plague
hey you! why arent u updating! this is such a good sotry! Upadate missy or i will hunt you down and EAT u! and THEN you will have a reason to not update!
3/28/2006 c1 28HeartbreakersHorizon
really good. Keeping my happy.
3/5/2006 c4 atreyu love
ello'... very good story, please please update! I love the fact that shes a tomboy! :) REPRESENT TOMBOYS! lol, anyways please update ^^
2/26/2006 c4 3Carol Nawali
IM SO SCARED! I was listening to that song as I was reading! T_T You are a scary person!

Either way, I liked Jake the moment you introduced him
2/26/2006 c3 Carol Nawali
Is when a stranger calls even out yet? I wanted to see that, but Im a bum who has no money :P Which means I didnt go see it in theaters ^_^
2/26/2006 c2 Carol Nawali
THATS RIGHT! SLAP THAT WHORE! *watches as she runs off*

...

_

...
2/26/2006 c1 Carol Nawali
Hehehehe This is a pretty interesting story
2/18/2006 c4 7The Latest Plague
hey you! Yes, YOU! U NEED TOO! or i will pull a Clark Kent and EAT YOU! thank you for the review... but u had NO comment? at all? subtract the spelling... everything was good? you dont have ANY suggestions for the next chapter? sorry to nag but... uch... i am STUCK! i need HELP! your a good auther... help me? :makes puppy dog eyes and starts to pout:: Please? I need ideas for the next chapter! any really... hell, you could suggest that Danni has Lukemia(spelling?) and that was the reason she didnt want to go out with pete! Anything! NO ONE seems to want to give me suggestions! lol. i feel so unloved! o and u better review for your story little missy!
2/16/2006 c4 Erin
I LOVE THAT SONG!

so does all my friends

i seriuosly sang it all day

you do have lots of grammar problems but i like the floaty story line

dont listen to that girl!its your style of writing

cant wait for more!
2/16/2006 c3 Erin
such a stick in the mudd

you should seperate the author words

love it though

ERIN
2/16/2006 c2 Erin Crash
OH NO HE DIDNT! how could he do that i mean ew and the hole rape part scard me

eww