for No Tomorrow

12/8/2006 c1 Melodiczombie
wow, that is amazing!i love how the letters go in the words like, "r e s p o n s i b i l i t y "

its a brilliant effect, and i really enjoyed reading this,

very nice ^-^
6/3/2006 c1 337Luthiena o Lorien
Holy.Crap.Amoli.

XD

I LOVE THIS! Another Favorite!
4/10/2006 c1 The Postscript
Wow! ~XoXo~
4/3/2006 c1 29Penelope June
Just like some songs, this poem is so deep that the sound of applause would break the moment... speechlessness is the best sort of congratulations...
3/9/2006 c1 Swift Ravenwood
Cool stuff, you've got great vocabulary and that gives your work a very striking and original edge. I love the line 'when reality whispers sweet calamity'. You're very talented, so keep up the good work!

Swift Ravenwood
2/16/2006 c1 460Time To Change
hey... i think this poem really has something. it seems pretty deep. love your wording and rhymes. its very good

ps thanks fer reviewing my poem
2/16/2006 c1 5MySweetPrince
waw, I really liked that.. it was very calm with great words lol...sorry, I'm not great with reviews..and wow! you reviwed mine quick, I just had it posted now hehe..and writing up more now whilst I get my inspiration from Johnny Cash and the situation I'm in now lol. neways, thanks for being the first to comment.. rock out ;) lol
2/15/2006 c1 wildwolffree17
Wonderfully worded.
2/9/2006 c1 197the Stranger in the moonlight
Amazing message, of destruction in our world. The last three lines were a perfect ending. Of shattered dreams never to heal, but only to be forgotten.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
2/6/2006 c1 12x Blue Orchid x
It's definitely an interesting take on the saying that you should live today as if it were your last.
2/6/2006 c1 The Red Queen04
You really have something here. This poem contains much more showing than telling. Besides which you have some wonderful phrases here, like "The stars hold what was" and "You ask too much/of one so innocent of the arctic reality." I charge you to continue in this vein.

Cheers.