for SilentScreamer

1/11/2009 c1 113403 Forbidden
This is very well put together, I love the words and how they so well reflect the theme. You also did very nicely with the ABCA rhyme scheme, great job.

-Peace out.

Chicken tenders?
8/16/2006 c1 29commemorativemisery
i really like this one too. i know exactly how that feels.
7/7/2006 c1 60spacehikariangel
Very nice. it describes how I am a lot of the time(especially recently). Keep writing.

oh, and "chicken tenders" lol
7/3/2006 c1 121CrazyTurtles
I can really relate to this. Sometimes I just want to scream to the world and everyone in it. Thats when it comes in handy to be a writer :) Anyway, keep up the good work!~Turtles
5/14/2006 c1 love-is-hate
i understand exactly how you feel lol you put it into words really well and YAY YOU LIKE BREAKING BENJAMIN!
5/9/2006 c1 the nonexistant
I love this! I can really relate. Great job. Keep up the good writings!
3/20/2006 c1 8JessiCullen
MhaaHaaHaa! From the Evil little Munchkin! Hahhahaahhaahahahahahahah!Hi Britti! So glade to hear from you. Are you still on your spring break mine is still in 9 days. Yes counting down.Anyways love your work. Ha, always. Talk to you laters! Miss ya and love ya more than my man himself! Jessi~
2/19/2006 c1 Davida
this was great! i never knew what silentscreamer meant until this poem! this is great! i love how you made a poem corresponding with your penname! i love it when people do that! (i guess thats why I did it myself, eh?) haha, so, yeah, i think my favorite stanza was the last one, but just by a hair! "so i shall continue enduring pain/that you and this world inflicts/for, after all, i am the silent screamer/my thoughts i will inflame" great job! though it didn't rhyme, it flowed really nice. not alot of people can do that to a poem(have it rhyme AND flow) so, great job on this! Keep writing forever and always! miss ya nd love ya lots!

luv always and forever,~davida
2/18/2006 c1 31Dr-Pepper-2008
WOW Britney thats awsome! I know what your talking about! :) Really Great poem! KW! Love ya

~*~StEpHaNiE~*~
2/11/2006 c1 21Aella88
Yay! I finally remembered why I knew I had read some of your poems before! Finally figured it out! Also, if I haven't said it yet...CHICKEN TENDERS! Anyway, I really like this poem...I understand what it means about not being able to scream out loud. I do that a lot! Also, thank you so much for reviewing my poem. If you ever have any questions about my stuff you can e-mail me at . *grins* I'm glad you liked the cage of mirrors line...and, since you were curious, I came up with the idea from my psychology class...the Looking Glass Theory is that we are reflections of what people think of us. I think that is true, because even if we judge ourselves to be attractive or unattractive, it is all based on how other people think...so...yeah...anyways, just email me!
2/8/2006 c1 82Isabella22
HA! Speak for yourself. I scream loud and clear! :D
2/7/2006 c1 115Random-Idiocity
Oh this was really good :D Writting a poem bout your own pen name eh? haha I've done that :P but yea the poem was great...The rhyming was very awesome! Keep it Up! and hope to see more soon.