for Dragon Tamer

8/24/2006 c5 8You Make Me Smile A Lot
WRITE MORE! IGNORE WRITER'S BLOCK AND OUTLINES, WOMAN! sorry, i'm kinda hyper...
7/10/2006 c1 You Make Me Smile A Lot
yo, this is great, but why does it seem familiar and why does it remind me of a compostition book? Check out my crazed profile. I got really bored^_^
7/8/2006 c4 Jaydie
Why are you so good at doing the writing thing with the whole me getting interested and then your drop it all and leave me hanging? Why, Yeargin, why? May God have mercy on your soul.
2/17/2006 c2 Islandbreeze
Interesting beginning, and I like your writing style, it seems to really fit the story. The dialogue is pretty natural, and the ending of this chapter left a lot of suspense! If I weren't at school,I'd finish reading, but for now, nice job and I'll definitely finish reading later:)
2/10/2006 c2 Cocoa Jamboree
Wow this looks like it is going to turn into a very interesting story! I love the mysterious note you left at the end of the second chapter, very nicely done. I just have to ask if you could maybe describe the characters though; we as readers really only know names and genders right now. Great job, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.