for Charcoal and Paint

3/4/2017 c1 13Shailaputri
/I smile on the outside, but that doesn't mean I'm frowns
on the outside, because he doesn't want anyone to know how happy he is/ - very thoughtful words.
1/3/2009 c1 10nul
"I'm playing with the bold and italics way to much.."

I loved that.

I thought it was great, and it made it appealing to the eye.

I thought the best part was when you wrote the:

"I am paint.

I am watery and one day I will fade away.

...

He is charcoal.

He is bold and his memory smears everywhere.

...

He can cover you.

He can choke you.

..."

I thought that was pure briliance!

How did you come up with this whole idea?

It's, well, stellar.

It's basically a flawless piece even though there are some (the typo. "best briend.")

It's, a "wow-er".

I, -sigh-.

I love this.

kthnxbai,

Martin the Waterskier
6/20/2008 c1 Kit-Kat-Wafer
:D I really liked this one. And..yeah, well the link to this from your fanfiction wasn't working, so i had to look this account up on google, and i found it :D (i also found your youtube account and deviantart) (not a stalker):O
6/16/2006 c1 58EyesAreTheWindowsToTheSoul
hey...sence i like used to go to skool with u i think i no who ur talkin bout & i think u did an AMAZING job...but the first time i read it i thought it was a poem...it's really not in story format & if u think about it there's no exact format to poems...like walt whitman's format is like completly diffrent from emily dickison's format, but their both still poems...but i really do love it
5/12/2006 c1 Maharlika
That was awesome... Love it! I don't think you're overdoing the italics and bold letters, though, I think they help emphasize your emotions.
5/12/2006 c1 41AbbeyEileen
He is my best briend.

Friend? Brother? Mix?

I like it. Sweet, angsty but lovely... I really like it. And I actually hate charcoal... and paint. Go clay. :)
2/15/2006 c1 1DuchessYappingDog
Hahah. This is good! Sigh. Stupid boy. =x
2/10/2006 c1 7yarrowicefrost
A very good, refreshing read!

Personally, I really liked it...and the bold and italics added a really nice touch!
2/9/2006 c1 10Nova-Janna
OK, so the experimentation with bold and italics sort of worked, but it was also a little distracting. Other than that, I liked it a lot. I think it could do with a bit more background but it works well the way it is also. As for the format, I liked it. You shouldn't classify this under poem or anything like that either, because it wouldn't work as a poem. Nice short story, interesting idea, very well-written. Going on my favs.
2/9/2006 c1 23iknowthethirdthingaboutpoetry
1) I think this is more like a poem, though it doesn't really work as a poem either. If this is supposed to be a story, please fix your format. Otherwise, it's just confusing.

2) Don't play with bold and italics unles you have a good reason to.
2/9/2006 c1 8bulletproof.cupid
i was completely blown away by this - completely. it's different... it's beautiful. oh, it's got art in it as well. i like how you used mere objects to describe them... describe their characteristics, the tendencies. how they were so different and yet belonged to the same 'group', let's say. nya, i love angst... 'nough said. (yea, i'm probably exaggerating it too much here.) this is a piece of art in itself... especially the bolding/italics. keep on writing, hun. i'm off to read some more fics/one-shots by you =)

~bubbl3gum
2/9/2006 c1 21Choke on this
personally i'm a fan of both mediums... i go for acrylics any day though... yes, poem - great metaphors. a little too repetitive though... WHY DOES CHARCOAL SMEAR SO MUCH ANYWAY?
2/9/2006 c1 29The-Unwanted-Puppy
Shaa! It was so cute, different but the same. Yet it works. And I loved the format. I think the bold, italics, and underlines really expressed the feeling alot more that just regual font does.

~Puppy~
2/9/2006 c1 2Arej
Okay, yes, I agree, you did play with the bold and italics a bit much...but it set a flair that you don't feel too often. Although there was a grammar mistake somewhere, I forget. The flow was choppy - but a good choppy. The sort of choopy that throws you off balance but leaves you only wanting more.

BB- Arej
2/9/2006 c1 12eighteen hundred
This is cool, if a bit repetitive. I noticed at least one tense issue, but not a big deal. Good stuff.