for Yelling at Bees

1/11/2007 c8 1eliza-smiles
oh i do love this who tale about these bands and all those involved...wonderful and cant wait for an update, cheers.
1/10/2007 c1 Incurable Adoration
What made you take away that other story? I'm just curious.
1/9/2007 c7 Incurable Adoration
"That emotional snap inside when you finally let go of someone."

I love that line. I understand it, it's realistic, and I love it.
1/9/2007 c8 Incurable Adoration
you're back you're back you're back you're back you're back!

as one of your ( i presume you have many) self-proclaimed biggest fans, i am excited that you have posted to "Yelling At Bees". i appreciate it. i LOVE your other Not Irish stories.

Happy '07!
1/4/2007 c8 1DuchessYappingDog
AGH! This guy sounds really cool too. :[ Why are all the boys so nice? Sigh. I'm still all for her to be with Jeff though. Piff~ I hope she doesn't find herself swept off her feet by the end of the six days.
1/3/2007 c8 Linh
I stumbled upon your story yesterday and have been hooked ever since. I think I will check out your other story in this triology. Please keep up with your good work. All the best.
12/31/2006 c8 29Three Cheers for Eve
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your writing - you style and voice is particularly refreshing, and I really hope you keep publishing on fiction press. I have only one criticism to make of you - in your past stories involving this group of characters, twice you have followed the same pattern when the people in question are taking their physical relationship 'to the next level'. First there's either the hot but meaningless drunken making out/emotional turmoil and heart to heart confession. Then they fall asleep in each other's arms and wake up in the middle of the night to have sex.

Please don't think of this as a flame - I really enjoyed all of your stories.
12/31/2006 c8 molly mccauly
Hey! Great chapters. I love these stories, and I'm so glad to see you continuing them. I really like the way you are developing Alexis' character, as well as Jeff. Thanks for updating! My author alerts aren't working, so I got on FP and you had updated three times. Thanks again!
12/30/2006 c8 CrAzEdReViEwEr
IT LIVES! omg, i'm so glad u're writing again, i luv this story, i almost cried wen i thought u were gonna abandon it! well, poor Jeff's movin on...NO. can't wait 2 c wat happens next!
12/30/2006 c8 elizabeth73
Loved Alexis' reaction to Jeff dating. And her newfound strength thanks to her conversation with her sis. I can't wait to see how that will effect her relationship with Jeff. And I know that they aren't the focus of this story, but how will the break effect Irish and Vertice's relationship? Please, please tell me! I absolutely love your stories and the characters in them.
12/29/2006 c7 1DuchessYappingDog
Oh. He's just lying to himself. It's not that easy to get over someone. I mean, I've never had an actual boyfriend, but sigh. Still. I can imagine being in love with someone... it's not something that you just delete in a few minutes, days. =/ I really hope he's not over her. Ah, what heartbreak it will be for her when she realizes that she's in love with him as well.
12/28/2006 c7 elizabeth73
I understand that the "snap" needed to happen for Jeff's sake, but it still made me sad. Alexis needs to open her eyes and get back to Jeff. She needs a life change so badly and he can be there for her. Also, I am excited about Tim and Riana's wedding. One question though, will we see any further developments in Irish and Vertice's relationship?
12/27/2006 c6 6Green Permanent Marker
You have no idea how happy I am that you updated. I was afraid you were going to leave Alexis alone and depressed forever. Anyways, I really loved this chapter.
12/27/2006 c6 1DuchessYappingDog
Oh, sigh. That was beautiful. Happy. I can only imagine what's waiting for her when she goes back. Ah, Jeffy-boy. And drama.
7/10/2006 c5 dearlymissed-saynever
So, I've pretty much followed the Not Irish series since the very first chapter of Not Irish. I used to leave reviews under the pen All Apologies, and I have an awfully irritating story on there that I posted atleast two years ago. But anyway, I haven't been on fictionpress in FOREVER, and today, I decided I'd see what was up with all the writers that were on my favorites and that I used to keep up with. So I came across you, because you were one of them, and almost had an aniorism (is that how you spell aniorism?) when I found out you'd added another notch in the Not Irish series. HOWEVER. I was incredibly disappointed when I'd read this, yet another, magnificent piece of work and found that... it's not finished! And it hasn't been updated in FOUR, count 'em, FOUR months! AH! You'd better be updating soon, now, missy, or I just might forreal have an aniorism! Hmph!

But on a more serious note, it's absolutely marvelous, as always, and I have no suggestions as to how to make it better because it's perfect all the way around! ^.^
52 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »