for Visions of Darkness

7/12/2006 c1 18KG Jonta
This was really freaky, but I like it. The only thing was at the end you put: "Phoenix’s eyes flickered open. Red was no where to be seen –her eyes were green again!" but nowhere in the story did you mention that her eyes ever changed to red. Just a thought
3/7/2006 c1 11les petits bateaux
Interestingly written, though I do have some questions at the back of my mind. No matter, inspiring and beautiful. Stunning. :)
3/6/2006 c1 19A Sick and Twisted Girl
Love this story, very touching. Keep up the good work! Love Mara.
3/5/2006 c1 81Princess-anna57
Wow. That's amazing! Wow! I'm so impressed; you truly are talented! Excellent!

I'm glad that you liked my poems! Yay! *gives you a jar of cookies*, thanks for everything, reviews, favourites list, all! ^_^ Thank you!

I hope to read more from you soon! ^_^ Write on!

~Anna~ ^_^
3/3/2006 c1 A nawnee moose
This is good. It would've been cool if you did an entire story, but what you got here is cool too.You keep writing I'll keep reading!

^_^A nawnee moose^_^
2/13/2006 c1 1CheshireKat17
That was so awesome, even though stuff like that scares me to no end. DId I ever tell you how much a talented writer you are. You can write wicked funny stories to horror to serious to life morals. And then theres me, I can only write crossovers lol You are just wonderful ^-^

~**~People, people who need people, are the luckiest people in the world~**~~Kitty~
2/12/2006 c1 63Garen Ruy Maxwell
Not really my thing, but definitely interesting and well written.
2/11/2006 c1 90Raven's Pen
I liked your short story. At first I wasn't sure what was going on, but you developed the possession theme really well as the story went on. I haven't really read many stories like this, it's a nice break from the same over-used themes.