for The Oh So Wonderful Valentines Day

1/17/2008 c1 xbluxmoonx
that was so cute! =D i liked it. oh oh! i know how valentine's day was created! it actually started by the saint, er, Saint Valentine, or something. i think, he was persecuted for something, i'm thinking for being a Christian or something or rather, so when his friends were jailed, he made cards for them so they would feel better before he was thrown into- well, not the lion's den, but in a colosseum, with a bunch of lions. that's all that i remember from the seventh grade video. heh. but yeah, i liked this short story. too bad you couldn't submit it into the contest, neh?
8/22/2007 c1 1ElementalGoddesses
St Valentines day has never been particularly romantic for me. I won poem comps, and got into cheerleading but no guy related luck.. “Dee, what the hell do you think your doing?.. correction: your should be you're or you are.. anyway I love the story!

Luv Shell
2/14/2006 c1 2Lossefalmiel
It was good. If it hadn't been a short story, I wouldn't have thought so, but as a short story, it's really good. I said that, didn't I? Oh well. I definitely can't wait for you to update Fire Mermaid. I updated Darkening Days, by the way. And I redid chapter twelve.

Catch ya later, Lossefalmiel
2/13/2006 c1 27Ruby Waters
it's simply beautiful. aww...makes this the best v-day theme story i ever read. made this valentines special for this lonesome person reading this at home. haha. *cross fingers and hope the next person i meet is eros..the greek god of love*
2/11/2006 c1 Sakurelle
That was good...it was cute. I definitely fall into the romantic category. Actually...I fall into a subdivision of it "the hopeless romantic". I loved this story! ^^
2/11/2006 c1 17C. Fitzsimmons
Great story. The characters all have such personality to them and it was a real pleasure to read. It's a shame you weren't able to submit it to the contest.
2/11/2006 c1 21lordelfy
i did enjoy this story, it was very well written...great job!