for Hotel California

11/26/2006 c5 5OTWriter
You know, I thought I had reviewed this before but I guess not. Hehe, I feel so special getting to read the hard copy of this. Well, it's wonderful as always. You should really try to get it published.

Love you!
2/26/2006 c5 1Tomoyuki Tanaka
What? It just ended like that? I was hoping for more...Well, great job anyway. Enjoyed reading it.
2/19/2006 c5 16Enigmatic Night
That was a truly interesting short story, what I didn't mention before was that your interpretation of the line 'some dance to remember, some dance to forget' is peculiar. And new at that... I always saw it as some people were dancing to remember and some were dancing to forget.

Good Story..
2/17/2006 c4 Enigmatic Night
You've done some justice to the song here indeed.It retains the same eeriness the song emits.This is good, but where is the rest? Update soon...
2/15/2006 c3 1Tomoyuki Tanaka
Wow...now that's a nice story. Originally I was planning to write Hotel California too, following the song, but it looks like you beat me to it. Don't worry, you're doing a btter job than me at writing, so I hope to read more! Update soon!
2/12/2006 c1 HitchSlap
The story title really grabbed me. It's an incredible idea to take such a well known song and novelize it. Props for that.

I like your style too. The only criticism I have is that your paragraphs are too long. Generally, it's best to split up your story into smaller paragraphs-it's easier on the reader. Other than that, keep it up. ;p