for Dust of a Snowflake

12/23/2008 c1 14bloody-angel147
...i am blushing so much right now i think my cheeks are going to melt O/O...that. was. amazing. so wonderfully read, and you got the feelings down so well, just amazing. this is being favorited X3
8/6/2007 c1 3Lakada
Wow.

The story is so compellingly and beautifully written, and especially for a yaoi one. I enjoyed every word. :) Very nice, keep up the great work!
9/6/2006 c1 1Finnyh
Okay, well for one, beautifully written. So much description and wonderful (?^_^v?) imagery! Umm, well this was quite wierd for me to read. Ive never really considered reading something quite like this. I was just cruising by and I found it!

Well written. Just a few errors in placment of your punctutaion. There were a few instances where there REALLY should have been less commas! You should have used semi-colons or at least started a new sentence. It made it extremely difficult to follow and exhibited an element of being rushed. You might want to take a look.

Maybe you could have seperated some of your paragraphs a little. I got the feeling that prehaps this wasn't quite as planned out "lay-out-wise" as it prehaps could have been. In some intances it jumped around a little.

I'll give you praise for writing such a passionate yaoi fic though. You put a lot of thought into description, so well done! A great plot too.

It was a moving story but rather graphic! I don't normally read actual YAOI. I get a little embarassed...^^

Good luck with future writing!

Derek x x x
6/3/2006 c1 ally bitch
wow that was so deep. but amazing, and beautifully writen.
2/12/2006 c1 Smile101
Wow. That was incredible! I love Retsuhei and Christian. They are so cute. ^_^ I'm so glad you're back. I'm excited!
2/11/2006 c1 12Kenyako Divination