for Feast

3/29/2006 c1 11Liliot
M, tastes like gravy... I mean, very clever! Creepy and delicious at the same time. Another favorite.
3/9/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
creepy descriptions, but very well done.. The ending was cool.. I loved how you waited til the last line to make the ultimate point & explain the whole poem... well done.. i think weve all felt this way
2/23/2006 c1 134emeraude-irlandais
I was so completely disgusted that I HAD to keep reading, and then...laughed *gasp* at the ending! Very surprising, and I'm still giggling- I'm not a giggler. ^.^ Amazing!
2/17/2006 c1 monkey
sounds tasty...
2/13/2006 c1 43SumiFritzN
Wow. Somehow I was really surprised by the ending, how it was all the person's words, so I went back and read it again and was excited when I found all the different references to words. Very very well done.
2/13/2006 c1 An-Author-At-Heart
Wow, amazing poem! It really is a bundle of surprises. At first I thought it'd be a typically well-described poem of a feast (I was totally attracted by this, the food lover that I am), but you made it into a disgusting, moldy feast... which was ghostly and dark (loved it!) and then it ended up being that the person is eating their own words. This is absolutely awesome, the imagery is wonderful and it is simply fantastically written. Great job, keep up the great work!
2/13/2006 c1 12x Blue Orchid x
A really well done poem!