for no tears upon this casket

4/16/2006 c1 2having reached closure
m this was really really good. seemed to be full of emotion, keep it up

-naomi

PS: i wish i wasnt bad at writing reviews

PPS: thanks for the reviews, they were the first in a long time that made me smile :)
2/27/2006 c1 3Forsakn
Wow.. this is overwhelming. Same situation here! Stupid valentine's day... I love how it ends so abruptly.
2/25/2006 c1 a lonely september
speaking of tears, you have no idea the tears you brought to my eyes with your review. you're prolly thinking im a pussy but its just so sweet of you & i mean that with all my heart. ive honestly been thinking of how shitty a writer i was and everything, and you just made me feel so good, so much better. i still think i suck and all and but it feels so nice to be said that im a good writer from someone who is so much more deserving than i will ever be. god, it means so much and i know you're prolly backing away since im sounding all emotional (stupidly teenage angst but i swear im not right now) im just really happy. thank you. not many people can do that lately.& i really really loved this poem. it was so sweet and there was pain in there and everything. it made me feel so. . . in longing to read more beauty like this.thank you so much. (you call me good, but you have no idea what a brilliant writer you are yourself).
2/14/2006 c1 33forsakensmile
It's like a rush of emotions that can't be held back, and I like how it stabilises into those three last lines.
2/14/2006 c1 75Carp
It was such a heavy string of thought. I could hear the words and feel the pulses of the emotions. I had to read it a few times for me to absorb the words. I know it may seem like I'm slow, but the emotion was just so powerful. Nice.