for Some Day

7/10/2007 c1 243Manuel Fajar
interesting how living abroad and seeing the extent that prejudice exists and is institutionalized in other societies gives me hope that our North American racial divide will disappear in time. after all, all of us were Africans 50,0 years ago. m
6/22/2006 c1 123Black and White Dreams
The ending made me giggle a bit... Nice job.

*::~Cat~::*
5/6/2006 c1 30Raiyune
My reaction was quite different than some of the other readers, I think. The end actually made me laugh. But maybe that's because I'm minority, too, and I wouldn't get penalized for a reaction like that. Oh, the irony.
2/17/2006 c1 20Midnight Doorman
OK, this is really against my writing policy, because I think that once you write something, it has its own life, and the author should avoid tampering with it, but I feel the need to clarify this one.

As the summary says, this is "On Hippocracy." It isn't really attempting to say that "Dem niggers" are the problem, but is supposed to be kind of sarcastic. People of all races, groups, etc. claim to strive for equality, while they use stereotypes in their very arguments, and base their lives on stereotypes.
2/17/2006 c1 7Teufel66
I'm not sure how I feel about this poem. One side of me thinks it is somewhat true. The other side of me thinks it's blatantly rude and follows too closely with stereotypes. nonetheless, i respect you for voicing your opinions.

-Teufel
2/17/2006 c1 83White is a Sin
hey, i like this one! thanks i just read a review from you

if i get anymore thanks for them too! ^_^

love ya regan
2/17/2006 c1 22The Sweetest Oblivion
that was quite harsh, but i guess it really let out your emotions. keep it up