for Alex & Matthew

6/13/2006 c14 5kimper
That was such an excellent piece :) You really brought the characters to life and their story was detailed and well done. Great Job! Can't wait to explore more of your writing :)
5/22/2006 c14 Lidyah
Excellent story. Different and interesting. Thanks for sharing :)
5/14/2006 c14 rodeoclown
I really enjoyed this story! Even more so being to read it all in one shot. The characters and their problems were complex and well developed and you did a good job of sustaining the tension between them. The ending made me warm and fuzzy inside. Definitely one of those really good stories that I don't find very often...it's going on my favorites.
3/23/2006 c14 whatifisaidno
-squeak- Alex. Everything is "because I love him." aw.
3/5/2006 c14 silencio
aww.. that was really good!
2/20/2006 c14 10afk
AW I LOVED IT! so cute! me wants to see mor eof them! XD yes yes! :3
2/20/2006 c1 afk
ooh me lieks first chap! yes Matthew there would've made me uncomfortable with that tat gonna keep on reading XD
2/20/2006 c1 7fiona phobia
I haven't even read it yet, but YAY. :D *LOVES*
2/20/2006 c14 WarriorHeart
This story was great to read, highly amusing (I mean that in a good way) and I loved how you ended it!
2/20/2006 c14 diebyownhands
Very nice, like always everthing was very real how he suffered through his crush.And the ending was just perfect.
2/20/2006 c14 turtledonkey27
that was a really nice story. you always write characters with crushes to be so emotionally twisted up and nervous-exactly like real life! crushes are the best and worst parts of love, don't you think? i did think however, and this is probably just me, but the emotional wringer wasn't equal to both characters. poor alex goes round and round on the torture wheel over his feelings, matthew's kinda quiet/laidback/reserved and suddenly he says i stay because i love you. i don't know, it just seemed so sudden and easier for him, maybe because we didn't see his point of view until the end. we never really know what somebody else is feeling or thinking unless they tell us, right? so nevermind on that comment then :) it was awesome that you posted this complete all at once, I didn't have to wait for weekly updates! such a treat! thanks for another wonderful story!
2/20/2006 c14 Kaz
you know you really should continue this
2/20/2006 c14 32eldrin
Gah! I wasn't planning on reading this all at once, but I couldn't tear my eyes away. Absolutely brilliant. These have got to be two of my favorite characters...probably only Brett and Michael intrigue me more. I liked that sweet uncertainty thoughout, made the end just that much more gratifying.
2/20/2006 c9 Kaz
I had a taxi driver the other day and he DIDN'T shut up telling me about his family and everything! He also gave me $1 off my taxi fare
2/20/2006 c7 Kaz
We don't have Lawyers? My life is over!
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »