for Jumping Fences

2/20/2006 c1 turtledonkey27
aw, i always wondered how they managed to get together, as i remember in the brett/damon stories that he was pretty emphatically against the whole thing. (of course it's been a while since i read the first stories so i may be wrong). and what's wrong with the 'best friends fall in love with each other' storyline? that's my favorite plot of all time in a romance! it's so much better and so much scarier when you know the person that well first. another excellent story!
2/20/2006 c1 4SerialXLain
I loved the ending for this; it made me feel kind of teary-eyed ^_^...and I love how you fit so much emotion into such a short story.

My best friend is infected with HIV...and so this was just easy to kind of relate to and like even more.

Even though this was relatively short, your characters were pretty well developed...and I love Terry ^_^

Thanks for the enjoyable read.

Love xox Lain
2/20/2006 c1 19diebyownhands
I have only read the first line but I know its about terry and Jamie and I have been so curious about this and since I have never read anything by you that I didn't like I figured I'd review now and say THANKS!

will reading this make it sadder when on will he gets sicker?
18 « Prev Page 1 2