for Beelzebub

2/21/2006 c1 10Hali
I really liked your poem. It was very interesting. I especially liked the last stanza. And you're right, it does get a little confusing as to who he's talking to, but other than that I couldn't find anything else wrong with it. I'd really appreciate it if you reviewed my story Love Should Be a Crime.
2/21/2006 c1 14Jen calculates
I love the honesty in this. I'd be too cowardly to post something like this, but I'm glad you did. I love the bitter insanity in this, just great.
2/21/2006 c1 958Faithless Juliet
It is a bit jumbled - just because you go from this to that and then back to this - maybe space the transition out more would make it easier on the eyes (and mind) while reading it. I really liked the disjointed passion in this; at once both hateful and scornful as well as inspiring and gentle (the combination is really fascinating to me) kind of capitalizes on the idea that “god” in whatever form is always behind people (in their view) like you go to war and god is on your side, but the people your fighting think that to, but you could also ask in what part of war can you find god? Or how religious symbols morph from one religion to another.

Jerusalem was once the Jewish Holy Land, then a Christian capital (I think it was Babylonian too, somewhere in there.) I have this personal theory that George Bush is trying to take over the Middle East and turn the Holy Land into some kind of Christian amusement park.

This was good though; hard core thought provoking and well done. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.