for The Man Who Loved Too Much

3/28/2010 c2 3TheInvisiblePinkUnicorn
This is Debz, Dana's friend. She wrote this stroy for me when I was going through a tough time. I was a cocaine addict and when I was trying to quit she was a constant support and helped me through it. The Charlie referred to in the story is British slang for cocaine. It is a beautiful piece of work and I miss Dana very much.
11/1/2008 c1 3hopefullyxme
This is really cool. I like the way you wrote it - those short sentences at the beginning. I used to have a drawing book and I used to write sentences like those under my drawings. They weren't very good but your story-thingy is.
10/20/2006 c1 anushkaP
Wow! I love this! Its so unbelievely beautiful written with taste and style. I like that there is a short sentence at the start of each paragraph, it's almost as if they were the subtitles of each paragraph.

Anywho, thanks for the review, my update won't take that much longer thanks to the half-term coming up. I'm taking Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, Biology, English Literature and Critical Thinking. What about you? We can moan about the crap teachers set us together haha.

Molar ^-^