for Schadenfreude

8/2/2010 c1 Lord Monbodo
IT'S A CANADA GOOSE!

Sorry, couldn't help inserting an inside joke. Anywho, it's always a pleasure to read about FU.
8/23/2006 c4 13misterfuzzums EXTREME
Sheesh... this was a pretty darn good ending... but the last chapter literally made me feel queasy. Crucifying babies? Humpy the sperm whale?

It was still funny, though... I think...

And I like L. Ron Hubbard! Hmph... just because a guy creates a religion to avoid taxes doesn't mean he's a bad writer...

Oh well, I found this story strangely arousing. Good work... sicko...
3/22/2006 c3 8Zygnus Windell
Great chapter! I'm looking forward to see all the characters finalyl meet up.
3/19/2006 c3 7Alankria
“A long time ago, in a dumpster far away…” - Priceless! *grins*

Funny chapter here - like the self-bashing *grins*

Another chapter of PA is up.
3/4/2006 c1 7Justin Carlton
Reviewing the first chapter by way of reply. I love the strange dialect, and it is so freaking hilarious that they are worshipping toilets.

Thanks for taking the time out to check my story out. I know, it's just a cheesy, run-of-the-mill fiction, but it'll get better in the next chapters.

Thanks for the suggestion; you'll see more of the villian near the end of the story. Although he's the antagonist, he really doesn't play a huge roll until near the end.

Keep writing!
3/2/2006 c2 7Alankria
Hehe... that was just random. I love the idea of kids invoking gods and sacrificing babies just to get a good grade on their homework.
3/1/2006 c2 7Justin Carlton
So hilarious... so messed up... where the heck do you get your ideas from? I'm not sure whether to be scared or laugh until it hurts. Was this supposed to have a hidden meaning or is it simply for the laughs?

Keep writing, man.
2/28/2006 c2 Arkash
You have a talent to pick out the worst. That smoking baby carriege, well, I'm glad it's not real.

Funny stuff. *_*
2/24/2006 c1 Arkash
That was hilarious, really.

Poor Joe.

I wonder who the mysterious engineering student represents, hm. *_~
2/24/2006 c1 1Cabalistic
Hey this is preety good and funny too!
2/23/2006 c1 Haku
This is priceless. Has your usual staple of gas-masked cultists, but you make fun of yourself very, very well. Fantastic job. I may do a similar piece myself.
2/23/2006 c1 8Zygnus Windell
This is quite a story. College is the perfect place to start a porcellian god cult! Also, I have an idea of who those characters might represent.

Ia, Ia, Cthulhu Ftaghn!
2/22/2006 c1 7Alankria
Weird. I suspect that more is going to happen than just dorm pranks, so I look forward to finding out where this goes.
2/22/2006 c1 48Vyvyan