for Dear Reader..."

7/28/2006 c1 3strykr
And yet another review for this fantastic piece expressing a reader's enjoyment at having come across you're freakishly brilliant imagination.Kudo's, girl! (I take it you are a girl...)? It's amazing how some stories can be fifty chapters long and not have a single review to compliment them and this, a story a few lines long, has mananged to grab the attention of more than 40 people. It just goes to show that you are one awesome writer.
5/10/2005 c1 24Amorina Leigh Carlton
Oh, this is hilarious! I love it!
3/12/2005 c1 26Rob Roy '03
Now this is cool.Very nice, very well written piece.Short, sweet and oh-so-deliciously good.Roy
1/5/2005 c1 29Livi Z
XD So simple, so short, yet so good. Narrating is awesome, especially when it annoys others. ^_^ I loved it! YAY! Favorites, all the way!

~`*`~Breeze~`*`~
3/13/2004 c1 13Abeee
Lol. I can relate to you. I find myself narrating my journey to school most mornings, and odd parts of stories when I'm lying in bed, supposed to be trying to get to sleep. I find myself planning conversations and stuff...
Your writing seems to say alot about you - I feel like I know part of you already! :)
10/22/2003 c1 7Raindare
We're all in good company: George Orwell did it too.
10/4/2003 c1 1Keriana Williams
XD XD Nice. Very, very nice. XD
7/8/2003 c1 3Biola Gal
Marvelous. I especially like the bit "in a story written by a bad poet who’s supposed to be doing her Algebra." - Kathryn (from Readerville)
1/5/2002 c1 Mystiara
and i thought i was the only one who did that...whew...it's so nice to know you're not the only one!
12/31/2001 c1 AngelicGirl
LOL! I do it all the time too - but it stays in my head.
12/4/2001 c1 JestaAriadne not logged in
GAAAH! I do that the WHOLE time! Phew... thought I might be the only one...
11/27/2001 c1 Snowshoe Hare
very nice. If we are just characters, that poet has a lot to answer for and there are a number of things I want to speak to her about.
9/30/2001 c1 26Emkay624
HAHAHAHA! Success! "Kindred spirit" indeed. I sit there and do that kind of stuff all the time. Not the poetry in Algebra...although that would make third period more productive...but I narrate the most pointless parts of my day. Good story...or narration...or whatever.
9/20/2001 c1 Ally the Sugar Fairy
I do that all the time! Cool idea!
9/13/2001 c1 14Bohemian Goddess
oh thank god, i thought i was the only one who did that. I find myself slipping into my own world and narrating in my head all the time. sometimes i think i'm weird but i guess there are a lot of people that do that, very cool

^_^ gotta bounce