for Dear Reader..."

4/6/2001 c1 48Ragdoll
Yep i talk to myself in my head too! um but trust me you only need to get a lil worried when you dont know whos talking to you :S (my voices told me so!)

Also "we’re all merely characters in a story written by a bad poet who’s supposed to be doing her Algebra" that quote KICKS ASS! I love it
3/24/2001 c1 23Anjel
*giggles* I do this too!
3/22/2001 c1 1Angel Swen
Very funny and strangely touching. The whole timing on it makes it all work so well. It all seems so familar- I don't know how many times I've found myself narrating my life as a story.
3/15/2001 c1 4Gaurdian of the Forest
HEHEHE i love it. i always find myself thinking of little snippets i can smash into my stories. you get the "short" through, :) but all in all i think it is a blast. AND normal people are weird. weird people are normal. figure it out. :)

that makes us all equal. its a round-about circle.
3/2/2001 c1 Sicily
LOL! Sounds right! Ah, a kindred spirit . . . how rare, how nice. Always narrate. Otherwise, how do you know what will happen next? Soundtracks to life help, too.
2/27/2001 c1 24Teller
2/27/2001 c1 traeumenHerz
*grins* I do not narrate my life, but I often make up alternate endings...
2/26/2001 c1 2Linus Auctor
I like it, great setup for something bigger. You're not the only one, I liked the shakespeare reference, after all it was he who said, all the worlds a stage and we are but merely it's players.
2/20/2001 c1 Diva Schalas
lol, i am so on the same wavelength as your story, lol. Thats cool. I like it, keep up the interesting stuff.
39 « Prev Page 1 .. 3