for Bathroom Wall

3/12/2009 c1 26Sick.or.Sane
omg this is really good and very sad. i got emotional
9/19/2007 c1 45The Guiltless Person
Its a great poem and a wonderful idea! It made me feel really sad but I guess that means you did a great job writing! Keep up the good work!

-Guiltless-
3/8/2006 c1 54Goblin Coffee Shop
this idea is really good...

most people do the self pity bit but yours is looking towards others' pain, trying to open eyes to someone else's hurt.

but for some reason it doesn't impact me the way it could. or maybe i'm just cold...either way you had me wanting read it all...good stuff.
3/8/2006 c1 69pantheratigrissumatrae
beautifully morbid. Keep writing!
3/8/2006 c1 42Anecdotes Of The Arcane
OK now I am getting fed up. You are brilliant. Stop being brilliant and give the rest of us lowlifes a shot at poetry.
3/7/2006 c1 15Siriusly Evil
damn ... doese ne of this pertain to u?
3/3/2006 c1 fopldr
And you say I can write good poetry. Your work is amazing, very strong, good flow, and never to repetative. Very handsom work, keep it up. ~!Nick!~P.S. thanks for reviewing.
3/3/2006 c1 26Frederick Beaudoin
My favorite of yours so far, very nice, loved the images, well devellopped, but to add rythm, you could separate the paragraphs like so:-I have problems with FICTIONPPRESS editing program reformatting all my poems too.-So I do this:-And the readers like it.-Amasing poem, never lose that touch.
2/27/2006 c1 9violet bones
This is so tragic and your choice of words make it seem so real. Well done.

Love VB
2/26/2006 c1 2vampy08
Man you have a way with words...You speak the truth..I live this poem.
2/25/2006 c1 123dress her up in fairytales
this is sad and it really makes me think. i mean, i've never seen writing in a bathroom stall come to such as this but this is an extremely powerful piece. very nice.
2/25/2006 c1 47xWhit3StaRx
Aw...that's so sad =( Good job though! The darkness really came through! Keep writing!

Jade
2/25/2006 c1 1Shikyo Omoide
Tragically beautiful. Nice job.
2/24/2006 c1 132mizu no kokoro
wow, powerful and quite vivid~ nicely done

keep writing!