for A Cold Stare

9/29/2007 c2 1a.everhart
Very interesting! I hope you continue this!
7/28/2007 c2 Arcastema
plz keep writting it's such a good story! i love it!
5/16/2007 c2 7Shinjitsusei
Woot! Great chapter! I have been waiting patiently for this chapter to come out. Now I'll wait patiently for the next one to come out.
5/14/2007 c2 MichiganMan2010
This is really good! I hope you're still working on it because I will keep reading. Hope Rebekah survives the war.
5/12/2007 c2 19Le Cosmonaute
I was worried you weren't going to continue this! I'm so happy you decided to! I hope there aren't to many flashbacks...

Even if there are, I'll keep reading of course. ic an't wait for the romance to occur. Really great story!
5/11/2007 c1 Le Cosmonaute
This is so good! So realistic! Please update soon!
2/16/2007 c1 6Once Upon A Dust-ball
I like it! I envy your fluency with detail, I’m just now coming to par with that myself.
2/15/2007 c1 7Shinjitsusei
Wow, this fic looks like it's going to be good. I hope you update it soon please.
11/4/2006 c1 Cerulean San
That's it? You're going to leave it at that? D: I've been seraching for such a story for so long, please update! I'll love you forever.

I really like this story so far, you've got good grammer and punctuation, you've got us a fiesty and admirable protagonist stuck in a situation twisted ones such as me would call romantic, and you've got me reeled in the first chapter. Don't let this go down the drain! Fight, fight! (and by that I mean write, Write!... Please? :D)
2/27/2006 c1 Kerisma
I like it. Can wait for the next installment.