for Running Water

12/14/2007 c1 15upsidedown.underwater
wow, thats amazing :] i was looking and the summaries of what you wrote...and i saw the words drowned in her bathtub...and i was like...kinda sounds like what i wanna do...its great :]
10/22/2006 c1 15Beloved Sin
just wow!...I so love it! omg its really good!
8/9/2006 c1 31Leaving Here
thats sad. very good, yes. but almost brings tears to the eyes. very wonderful.~Liz
8/5/2006 c1 kjnhgtfrdefgh
That was really sad, lol. But very well written.

Thank you for reviewing Long Awaited Words and my poem Voices. It made me smile, lol.

You're a really good poet dude.

Keep up the amazing work. ;]
7/18/2006 c1 17DustN727
hmm...i like this poem...yes it was morbidly beautiful, but i also like the twist at the end of happiness instead of sorrow
7/17/2006 c1 63Affinity
I really like this one, good job.

- Thanks for the review -
7/3/2006 c1 26autumn berrington
this is a great poem. i liked how you started it out with her already dead. nice poem!

~Autumn~
6/13/2006 c1 28The Melissa Occult
the speaker is oddly detached... hm...

it was good. I think the topic gives it a lot of it's goodness. (maybe I'm just a dark person?) drowning in a bathtub... wow... after thinking about it a little. you've got to be pretty damned determined if you're going to drown in a bathtub on purpose. you'd have to fight every natural urge to keep your head under. it's not like other suicides, because you could stop this one anytime. you can't stop a bullet ("he stopped a bullet with his mind..." nevermind.. something i read somewhere), you can't put blood back in, and you can't take pills out of the blood stream.

so yeah. I envy the dead girl, she had strength I could never hope to.

EiB
4/26/2006 c1 593Morwain
this was good i like and thanks for the review
4/23/2006 c1 16insomnia in dreamland
morbid and angsty, and slightly insane. but loving too. it was beautiful.♥
4/8/2006 c1 Mistress Vampyre
hmm...i really liked this one; its touching, sad...

hopefully nothing like this will ever happen to you..xoxox Rach
4/4/2006 c1 49Toxic.Industrial.Waste
Sad, yet happy.

Amazing work...taking suicide as a way to happiness rather then because one is depressed. Interesting thought.

P.S.Thanks for taking the time to read my story I know it was VERY long. ^_^

His Fairie Princess
4/1/2006 c1 60Rosanna28
I love the ending! Cuz throughout the poem you say how much it hurts you that she's commit suicide, but then in the end you're still happy for her that she died on her own terms, the way she liked...Great piece, I don't know what else to say about it. I'm speechless!

Much love, Rosanna.
3/26/2006 c1 23Sweetly Sarcastic
omg that's sad! i would freak out if I saw somebody's dead body floating in the bathtub! but despite that i would be having a panic attacke if i was the narrator seeing the dead person, i think it's a good poem- definetely different than most of what i've read, but not in a bad way
3/24/2006 c1 3Lasrina
This is a very good poem. The last four lines (I forgot what it was called lol) were very unexpected(sp).

It makes you think, "Did she want to die? Was she unhappy with her life? Was she obsessed with water?"

Very good poem, although some parts it was kinda hard to understand but thats ok ^_^

Miss Sixx Sixx Sixx