for Bring It On

8/12/2006 c1 21angeloftheninthorder
Such inspiration is truly worthy of the highest praises. I know not what to say, but that I am in higher spirits since their are those willing to stand up. (Thankyou for your review of Tear Drop)
8/1/2006 c1 drake111
this poem is magnifficent, i mean truly amazing, it is really powerful and you have a good way with words
7/17/2006 c1 28The Melissa Occult
It was a good piece and it expressed my feelings about that dumbass, but as a literary piece I felt that some places could be improved a tad. (not trying to flame, just trying to help.)

Near the end the long lines got a little clumsy and I felt it sort of disrupted the flow of things.

Also I'd put his name as Georgie the last time as well as the first because it's cuter ^-^

My whole family is republican, but any way I look at it, it doesn't seem right. He's promoting religious freedom by destroying other religions and beliefs. Follow or die. (remind anyone of USSR, China, or Nazi Germany? China's lookin pretty good right now... At least they openly say that they're taking away freedom. And hell, if you've lost it all, you can only gain it back, it's impossible to lose any more.)

By the way another tip, to get rid of the double spacing: When you go to edit the document on fictionpress, delete the text so it is one line and then shift+enter where you want the next line to start as opposed to just hitting enter.

Have a nice day, thank you for making me mad at Georgie :)

Ellen and Melissa
5/5/2006 c1 11Pacifist Soldier
Interesting. I like the way you talk about many of the groups negatively impacted by the Commander and Thief of America. The last two lines help to drive the point home: But beware, Georgie/ Because I'm bringing it on. Very nicely written.

P.S. On "Fifteen Minutes of Fame", I had wondered about whether or not to put Iran or Iraq, but I eventually realized that Bush would go to war anywhere and replaced the country with dashes.
4/18/2006 c1 1Insanity- 7450
i really liked it Bush is not doing a great job and he is stupid(his iq is 91 when the averege is 110) he is the worst president ever to say the least

~if you dont know who this is...LOOK IT UP!~
3/5/2006 c1 7Aemilia
Heh. Good job. Too bad I doubt he'll read it (of course, I'm not sure he *can* read).
3/1/2006 c1 197the Stranger in the moonlight
This was really good. I liked the way it was written and I liked the poitns made in it. Well done.

Thanks for the review it means alot.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
3/1/2006 c1 183Anthony C. M. Thomas
Very good. I love the message of the poem.

(And in response to your question I'm a heterosexual who supprots gay rights).
3/1/2006 c1 23Nothing Profound
Damn good. You are going to get so much crap from the conservatives...Lovely job, I must say.
3/1/2006 c1 1k+Faithless Juliet
I’m applauding over cyberspace for this one! Loved it - I’m still in shock that he won in the last election; especially with his approval rating so low, it’s like what were these people thinking. Bush is a bully, plain and simple, but he really doesn’t scare me, I could take him. Great work here, keep it up.

Much love,Juliet.
3/1/2006 c1 8Romantiphobia
Wow, so powerful and emotional, I completely agree.