for Love In A HeartBeat

9/15/2006 c1 Edgar Wellington
Love at first sight?

You do very well expressing the rhythym here.

(ok. I saw you review of my story: Janquell. I have never made any response like this in a review, but I sort of crave your input. The racial themes in my story are at the heart of some of what I most want to express. Realism is critical. I would like very much to pick apart the dialogue in my story and make it as real as possible, both from a young female and racial perspective. If you are okay with email corespondence I would love to get more of your input on this topic-my address is on my profile. Oh, and thank you very much for the thoughtful review!)
8/2/2006 c1 17bytchinbeauty
hmm i liked it

im a little jealous of your writing skills

great job
4/7/2006 c1 CkShorty
Um...

SO I LOVED IT. I hate people that can write so well like you can! I'm bad at poems. This was short, cute, and simple. I liked the part about the boys rapping and nodding their heads and the ending was in a word:

Flawless.

I like, I'm jealous. Keep up the good work with poetry. You have a talent. (:

CK
3/21/2006 c1 28woodstock1969
I really like the way the last line of the poem fits in with the idea of a rhythm. Great first poem!
3/18/2006 c1 14kit feral
Ooh, I like it! The title is great, the rhymes are awesome, it's got a great flow. "Hand leans on wall. He's tall." was my favorite line. Just gave such a great image. The whole concept was just really cool- reminded me of a music video... awesome work. Keep it up!
3/15/2006 c1 criti-sized
I think it's a very creative piece that little people possess.For what it's worth,I liked it.
3/1/2006 c1 free-to-dream15
I actually liked this a lot. It's short but the length works for it. Very creative!