for skyline rift

8/2/2006 c1 64realityescapesher
incredible. my favorite: "like picasso’s bastard child (it’ll send/abstraction to the guillotine) arranged pictureperfect" absolutely breath-taking.
6/23/2006 c1 73Linda Li
Powerful imagery, great poem :) I love your style.
5/28/2006 c1 Prescribe-Me-An-Ego
Sorry I hadn't reviewed your writing yet. I've only read the last three lines and the first two and I can already tell it's amazing. Great job.
3/30/2006 c1 40Doray
Full of subtle oxymorons that absorb the reader. Though in the phrase transience of "butterfly(effect)kisses" I want to insert the word "return." Maybe I even want "return" to replace "effect." It just sounds more violent, as 'butterfly return' is a fighting technique. I don't know, but that's how I see(reallywouldlike) it.
3/27/2006 c1 13Yza Zaz
What an incredible poem. I love it.
3/26/2006 c1 3fallen pheniox
Wow, I really like the mood/tone of this piece. The way you used words was nicely done as well (ex. "wind(ow).", "b(l)ack": this kind of use was really cool because both words could be used, giving similar yet slightly different meanings. It's the first time I've seen this, so it really made an impression. Really cool, lol) I also liked how you used the brackets to input a sort of emphasis/side comment (ex. "(look,it’s a human pendulum)"). The ending where you bolded the "lie" in believe gave it a really nice twist too, since it contradicted with the last line "this is real". The end effect was really nice. lol, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
3/25/2006 c1 34The Melancholy Astronaut
Wow. I'm speechless.
3/20/2006 c1 11Chemically Induced
like a collection of nonsensical images only by stretches of imaginations are fitting, well-thought. i dont know, maybe i just don't get it.

i always thought nospaces or t o o m a n y or bolds or italics was cheating.

love, c.induced.
3/18/2006 c1 76eden is burning
This is frighteningly beautiful. I can see wh it has so many reivews. Just stunning, overall. I wish I could write like this.
3/9/2006 c1 59HellHeartedlyBent
beautiful, as always, your imagery takes my breath away. i thought the ending was a bit weak though. aside from that, so many beautiful lines in here i'm not gonna bother quoting because that'll take away from all the other ones.

loved it. keep it up.
3/8/2006 c1 liz
This is a powerful poem. I love the imagery you have used, and how you play with description throughout the piece. I think your ending is perfect. This is amazing, like everything you write.
3/8/2006 c1 49Chris-no-Baka
The last few lines where lie is made to stand out in believe caught my attetion the most. The line "thins is real" combined with the last few lines sort of pulls the whole poem together. It's like you're saying that love, and vereything elseis just one big contradiction.
3/7/2006 c1 79Ashes.to.Acid
Very interesting. Your descriptions are unusual and refreshing. I like it.
3/7/2006 c1 18bleed gilead
ah. part of the reason i keep on coming back to this one is because- it's just so fascinating. it at times moves with a flow so strong it hides the words in a torrent of imagery, slows, rewinds, kickstarts again. i love the personification, as english-class as that sounds, "concrete chunks heave water as they splinter"... it's fascinating and confusing and intelligent, and great job.
3/6/2006 c1 27Maggy May Clark
wow ...not bad at all. I couldenbt of put it better thatn you did.
28 Page 1 2 Next »