for Silver Linings

3/22/2009 c10 singjoylalala
okay, so i really like this story. it's pretty much amazing and i can't wait for it to be finished. i will say that i'm hoping it doesn't take a romeo and juliet turn, and bryan and vanessa don't kill themselves because of their parents. i've noticed that similarity. can't wait for the next update. :P
1/13/2008 c10 deletevoidaccount
why is Bryan smirking? i want them to realize they love each other at the party!
6/29/2007 c10 tashd
well firstly, welcome back 2 the writing world :D its nice 2 see that u havent totally given up on this story. there are quite a few of us who enjoy this story.

anyway, its a great chaphter and i hope the next update will be sooner than the last.
2/7/2007 c9 deletevoidaccount
you were so descriptive and jason is horrible. he attacks her trying to get a kiss, not like she wants one. all he wants is to have a kiss. she should really tell someone and make him have 3 million years in jail.
9/21/2006 c9 tashd
yay! finally an update... hopefully it wont b 2 long 4 da next 1...
9/20/2006 c9 3florissant
oh so bryan's getting all...i dunno...manly? but if i said that, that would imply that he wasn't manly in the first place, therefore implying that he wasn't a male, therefore implying he's...OMG TRANSSEXUAL!

^random thought process. please ignore the above paragraph.

but yeah, anyways, i like vanessa's ex boyfriend's entrance. you should make him more hateful though- hopefully not bordering physical abuse though...

and oh yeah, i mentioned how bryan's entrance into manliness was awesome and sweet.

her aunt's/her best friend's/her other friend's attempts to get her together with bryan were endearing. hope they succeed and i hope you achieve the climax soon.

now it sounds like i'm persuading you to orgasm.

okay. please ignore me. it's 11 oclock, i've just had a perverted conversation with a guy, i'm mentally screwed up at this hour. haha. so here you go catherine, the weird review that i promised you. [somewhat]

oh yes. UPDATE SOON! i'll promise to review better next time. w/out so many perverted comments.
7/25/2006 c6 1darlingnicotine
Bryan is so clueless...poor thing, he's so honest and sweet. Vanessa's just so insecure and scared. LOVED IT!
7/25/2006 c5 darlingnicotine
Ugh, I hate Cindy! And her last name reminds me of a girl I hate and is similair to her. Oh well. And Bryan, he's like so rich! That's kinda funny.
7/25/2006 c4 darlingnicotine
Poor Vanessa, I know exactly how she feels about going over to someone else's house. Good chapter, keep on writing!
7/25/2006 c3 darlingnicotine
I love how him breaking his perfect attendance record was Vanessa's fault it gives such a good foreshadowing...ah it makes me peaceful. Just love it.
7/25/2006 c1 darlingnicotine
Oh I love this story! Vanessa reminds me of a very close friend of mine and oh I just love it! keep on writing!
7/24/2006 c8 4Liz Inc
Haha. Bryan is so freaking clueless. Gotta love guys and their never-ending stupid stints.

Anyhoo, keep up the awesome writing! Your story is great! =D

Oh, and thanks for the review. I greatly appreciate it. ^_^ So glad I could make your summer so incredibly memorable. XD

Lolz.

Update soon!
7/24/2006 c8 19Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose
Scarlet is so cool. Awesome name by the way. Jason...he doesn't sound as cool as Scarlet is. I'm scared of Jason! Eep!
7/24/2006 c8 aglick89
I just read the first 8 chapters, and I really like this. I'm hoping your into happily-ever-afters.Don't keep us waiting too long.
7/24/2006 c8 tashd
hey, great chapter! doont take 2 long 2 update...
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »