for Ha Ha You're Dead

4/18/2006 c1 86welchs828
I like your style and the way you think. In fact, it sort of reminds me of some of my earlier stuff from last year. But you're more brief and to-the-point. That's probably why I really like it so much. Even the way you wrote your profile! [I like your quotes...] Haha. This poem was sort of ironically funny. The title won it over for me, though. The depth of every line...it's amazing.

And as for the apology, I didn't get out of it that you were mocking death or dead people; you were just pointing out some of the factors involved. So whoever thought that...they should have read the whole poem and taken into consideration what you probably meant.

Great job. I expect great things to come from you as a writer!
4/13/2006 c1 92q is for quirks
how sadistic. part of me wants to laugh, the other part wants to say "now that's not very nice." i mean, usually poems about death are sad, this is a very unique little spin... very unique... good job.
4/9/2006 c1 156ShadowPharoh
lol. that was fantastic.
3/10/2006 c1 11les petits bateaux
Hmm...and which Greenday song are you relating? Lol. It was intense, and very descriptive in a sense that it was spine-chilling. Good work, though.
3/9/2006 c1 81Princess-anna57
Well, interesting! ^_^ Hehe, good work! Write on!

~Anna~
3/8/2006 c1 48Vyvyan
Very brutal.

I had thought that maybe s/he killed themself, but aparently they were murdered? I've never heard the Greenday song.
3/6/2006 c1 16The Melancholy Cocoa Bean
this is um... intresting! im not quite sure what to make of it, but it has some kind of grim truth about it. (ps. i love the shenanigans albulm :D)
3/6/2006 c1 14white-chokolat