for Coffin

9/28/2007 c1 20Twilight Starr
Sad, but good poem.

Good luck with poetry and life.

Have a wonderful day. :)

~Twilight Starr~
8/31/2006 c1 3Still Pretending
its so dark, and very good. I usually like reading stuff like this once in a while.
7/12/2006 c1 18ShadesofBlue69
very gothic and...emo.cool, very dramamtic but after awhile this stuff gets old. but i liked the rhyming.this was a little to classic to be really interesting.
3/7/2006 c1 74Singing After Dark
Vivid and well written! especially liked "my death becomes so pure/bleeding into emptiness" very well written and expressive. constructive criticism? "embracing impending doom." this lines is great, but the syllables throw the rhythm off. if it is meant this way, then i beg pardon, but it just _sounds_ redundant because it is an unstressed followed by a stressed syllable twice in a row. if this makes no sense, sorry. great poem though. thought provoking.
3/6/2006 c1 879Moondog Dozier
This has a wonderfully haunting dark rhythm. The transitions run very smooth, and create a tone that is difficult to portray. Very well written. The sound echoes well from this.
3/6/2006 c1 31poemkitten7
Wow! That was so good. Very nicely written. It has such a smooth flow, and I love the rhymes. Although it was really sad and had an evil theme to it, it's also quite pretty, in a "death" kind of way. Keep writing!