for Life as we know it

10/2/2012 c1 6TheChosenDhova
I like it! Really funny in some ways!
7/3/2012 c1 3Rainbowmadhatter
Love it so far!
10/28/2009 c1 7Happy to be Mad
What a stereotype. Trying finding out what it’s like to be gay before you write about them.
3/16/2008 c1 21W. Griffin
get a betareader?

that will really help the story's coherence...

-w. griffin
4/29/2007 c1 2JenkiFollesdal
. . .Why is Mark such a pansy? :/

Here's a hint:

Guys don't say "oh my gosh" or talk about their crushes as much as you seem to think they do.

This actually seems more like a humor story than a "romance/action/adventure" one. And it didn't even begin to describe a gay person's life.
12/5/2006 c1 Aqua Draegon
I love it. Keep up the good work. It's very funny.
3/19/2006 c1 2bricks-with-tails
Dud? What is a dud? I think you mean Dude. Unless your characters are always calling eachother names.
3/18/2006 c1 24Limited Edition
Ack ack! You can't post every chapter as a new story! Read through "Read me first" and fix that! I don't think you've worked on this very well at all. If you have dyslexia or just aren't very good with grammar and spelling, ask someone to beta read for you (Actually I'm free right now and would love to beta for ya! You can see my email om my page, so email your story and I'll beta it for ya!) because I saw rather many mistakes. It feels like this is the skeleton of a story and that you've written it down for your own sake, for remembering the story. I'd love to beta for ya!