for Not Always and Forever

4/23/2006 c2 eggsbenni221
I"ve been wanting to read this second chapter for a while now. I just didn't have a chance. Anyway, good stuff. I liked it. If you want to draw out the suspense a little, maybe make the chapter ends a little more cliff-hangy...like don't tell us that they're going to meet in the same exact place as they did the first time. But then again, what do I know? I'm rubbish at cliffhangers.write more when you can.:)
4/17/2006 c2 Kim
This seems very interesting... I'm looking forward to seeing them meet again :-). Please update soon!
4/17/2006 c2 total vintage
Oh! I like this story! its seems very cool! I like it! Please dont stop there! * adds to favorites *
4/17/2006 c2 Fantasy Of Fire90
Hey I'm not registered here but I came by and read your fic, I need to say so far it has a good steady pace and great beggining! I hope you continue! I love the way Rachael and Chad met by ice cream! I mean ice cream is sweet and delicious! Okay sorry I was getting a tad random there...Please update soon! I love how its starting off so far :)
4/17/2006 c2 14Irony's.Last.Words.Were
Hey! This is a good beginning! I liked it thoroughly!I hope you update soon! I can't wait to meet Chad again...but I think you need to define Rachael's personality a bit more...I still don't know too much about her, and she doesn't really seem to be the quiet type as you describe her to be.Good story over all. Can't wait to read more!

Luvas, Infraction of the Vassalaged Spirit
4/17/2006 c2 ealuv79
I really like this- it seems really sweet. Keep going with the story. How long do you think it will be before they meet again?
4/17/2006 c2 1MightyDucks07
Eep. CUTE! :D Chad is really sweet. :) It's going good so far, it's very natural, compared to some other conversations. :) I know this will end up sad, so I'll stay detached... NOT! ;) LOL Later.
4/2/2006 c1 eggsbenni221
Hmm, well, the thing that really caught my attention with this story was the summary. It sounded intriguing. I like this intro chapter, but you might want to slow things down a bit. I like the idea that Rachel acts in a way around Chad that she doesn't around other guys because she's supposed to be so reserved, but maybe draw out the suspense a bit more by making her play hard to get? It's just a suggestion. I like you're style. :)
3/7/2006 c1 4bex17
This was really good, so update soon! And also, I had no idea that you could spell Rachel that way, I spell it R-A-C-H-E-L, but that's cool too! So update soon!
3/7/2006 c1 9Jonasan Khushrenada
It's simple and sweet. I like how you left it hanging there. I'm not sure if you intended to keep going, but by all means, do so.

-Jonasan Khushrenada