for Sarcastic Teachers

11/8/2005 c1 7meep2creep
YOU-ARE-TOO-HOT-TO-TROT! i HEART YOU and THAT THING YOU CALL YOUR DOG! PEACE OUT, A TOWN DOWN. DIG? WORD.
7/1/2005 c1 Taisuke Harakiri
Good story. Short, slightly random- but that's the thing that makes it good, whereas in other fics randomness in the slightest form can lull one to sleep.

I like this story, because I can relate... I'm one of those geeks. Vegeta is SO much better then Goku... Goku should've been killed off in the first episode! ...ANYWAY. You portrayed the 'freaks' perfectly, maybe even gave us a good name! We aren't all computer hackers... well here I am hacking away... and we don't give shit about being popular- life's a game, have fun playing it or don't play at all.

Back to your story- it was, all in all, short 'n sweet. I would consider changing the title, or summary, seeing as it doesn't fully revolve around the sarcastic teacher.

Another tiny thing about freaks... They aren't all boys. I am proof! AHAHA! Fear the female otakus!-Tai
2/23/2001 c1 19byrdgirl
I can totally relate to the annoying teacher thing, but those were the teachers I adored (not to mention I'm just completting 4 years of learning how to be one of those teachers). I think your story has a lot of potential, but maybe you should develop it more. embellish it and put more detail in it. It doesn't have to be totally accurate. I like the story. I think it would be cool as a bigger longer (& uncut?) story.

Keep up the good work!

byrdgirl
2/21/2001 c1 Majik
Very cute. I love those little experiances that just make u smile- nice writing.
2/21/2001 c1 10Lila1
He he, that must have been funny^_^ I know ALOT of people like the three stooges, including the teachers!
2/20/2001 c1 1Shades Of Hades
At least it was a good thing to argue about.