for Strawberry Jam

4/27/2008 c1 24Mistress of Eternity
Sticky, icky jam. I love the varied repetitions - and the stench of jam is overpowering.

(Your profile says like Jacqueline Carey? What did you think of the last 2 books, if you've read them that is...?)

-Anna
7/19/2007 c1 109mistressKC
Wow, that was certainly unique. I loved your descriptions. I don't think I've ever seen strawberry jam in such a manner
5/2/2007 c1 10DarkBlysse
Whoa...deep. Though I think 'kaleidoscopic' sounds odd, and just 'kaleidoscope flavours' would sound a little better.

Great work! ^_^
7/13/2006 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
Nice theme of strawberry jam - its multiple meanings are expressed quite well.
6/6/2006 c1 paper dolls
I will look at strawberry jam the same way again.
5/6/2006 c1 acccountkiller
Yikes! Very memorable, and impressive...what an ending...sort of like the loss of innocence to me...good job! Freaky! Love, mia
4/26/2006 c1 57teh tarik
deli~ciously eerie. i love the language.
4/2/2006 c1 ovp
wow death by jam... thats cool
3/30/2006 c1 95Ellin Louise
A different take on something so sweet like jam.
3/28/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
wow.. very creepy.. nice repition and cool concept
3/21/2006 c1 14Juni
Intriguing. . . kind of creepy, but beautiful. "Tangy, kaleidoscopic flavors" is probably my favorite part. . . it made my picture a mouth full of rainbow light. . .*shrug*Awesome!
3/14/2006 c1 3Cry Tears of Darkness
wow its like smthg being so much of a part of you then killing you.. tho i think i completely missed the point of it :S. i like the strawberry jam tho; very nice touch!

and thanks for reviewing my piece, im glad you liked it! i figured if im having this problem then so must someone else out there :P thanks again ;)
3/9/2006 c1 Dashdam
Caramel, beloved, you have one dark mind.
3/9/2006 c1 65Aquafied
ah, from what i have heard and seen of them, pretty interesting and slightly weirdbut weird is good, in most cases true

i like the abstractness
3/9/2006 c1 90poetic abortion
creepy, but prettypretty. youmakestrawberryjamcreepy.

~* noelle