for I Watched My Boyfriend Die

1/30/2008 c1 19TheWanderingPath
Kelsey. I vote you should upload some random story onto here. And change your profile, cause you are so far from 15 now. Now go to do it.
4/25/2007 c4 8pyratdame
I can't help but feel like you're keeping the chapters short because you want people to continue reading, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but at the same time, the story seems to lack detail and it's a little confusion when you jump back and forth between Kathleen's current situation and memories without any sort of break.
1/6/2007 c2 24YK Author
This was a great time to add more people to the story. It makes it more believeable.
1/6/2007 c4 YK Author
It's just one, long poem. Or so it seems to me. It's really getting interesting.

"we braked from our kiss" should be fixed, though. Unless you're refering to cars- and I don't beleive you are.
1/6/2007 c3 YK Author
Hm. It's interesting how she seems like more of a wild animal than a human being. We're just starting to get a hold on how deep their realationship was, but the story seems empty at this point. The reader needs some more glimpses of what happened.
1/6/2007 c1 YK Author
Gripping beginning. Great idea to tell the story from first person POV. Good thought process going on.
4/16/2006 c4 criti-sized
So she's being trailed for her boyfriend's murder eventhough she didn't do it?Wow,that's nice,keep updating.
4/13/2006 c4 19TheWanderingPath
Sad :( really good story so far though chica. Can't wait till you update. ~Jess Jess
4/13/2006 c3 jj
col.
4/5/2006 c2 criti-sized
I think this is very interesting and hope that soon you write more.Don't leave us readers in suspense.
3/13/2006 c1 4aarlove