for Angel

4/7/2009 c1 4A. J. Manders
Wow. Simple that: Wow. A little mean though at the end of the prologue, dontcha think? ;) "He had only five months to live..." *wails." I did cry a little bit at the end. It's not fair that people die. Anyway, my point is, I like this. I think its a great start and you could certainly go many ways with this.

I had a suggestion for the first chapter. I know you tentively named your story Angel, but why not, in the first chapter show how things start getting "funky" instead of just saying it? That way the reader would have no idea for sure how you might go with the story, and then SURPRISE there's some silvery ghosty person in their room!

I hope you continue with this idea that you've created, I'd like to see what you do with it. I think it will make for a great story. :)
5/1/2006 c1 1NStone
Hey Ariana, I like it. You're right it does have a lot of possibility. Keep working on it. :o)
4/19/2006 c1 5Essence of Reality
I love this story. Very good plot bunny. A mix between A Walk To Remember and My Magic Dog. You write very well, it flows smoothly.Please continue this. ;)