for And So I Had Sex

9/12/2006 c2 47Azzandra
Oh, yes. This is, indeed, funny.

(And there's really not much else to say, really.)
8/29/2006 c2 97rust phoenix
This is one of the weirdest and funniest things I have seen in my life. I thought chapter one was funnier, but this one was great too. Especially the last line, and the thing with the hats. Awesome story/speech/whatever.
8/19/2006 c2 x account closed x
lmao at the ending.

I really do hope you decide to post more of his and soon! It is absolutely hilarious, and I think that's due to the "so true it has to be real" way you are telling the story (as well as the witty ness of some of the characters comments).

Adding this story to my favorites most definitely, and going to go check out some more of your work :).
8/18/2006 c2 174Victor Joseph
wow. I thoroughly enjoyed your story. especially the beginning of the first chapter, i could picture getting suckered into listening to a guy tell me his story and have him blatantly lie about what it was gonna be about before hand.

nicely done
8/15/2006 c2 5anti-climax
i must say; that is one heck of a brilliant title! and the contents...LMAO. ever consider writing a script for month python or harold and kumar?

thanks for all your reviews on Crimson btw...glad you enjoyed it =P
8/3/2006 c2 Edgar Wellington
Very well written. Kept me focused and interested. The humor is good. The people are real and distinct. The dialogue is very good.

There are a number of missing words...nothing a good editor can't deal with...

And..

I noticed a funny missprint(?) very near the end of chapter 2.

"After accepting his bride money,"

"bride" money...hm...Yoo Hoo Dr. Freud, come help this man.

Good read!
7/26/2006 c2 fgbm27
SEX! Finnally...

The real question is why all these amish people left the farm for an open-mic night...
7/26/2006 c1 fgbm27
This story has possibilites. One comment: don't overkill the Bob or lack-of-sex joke. Besides that I'm excited for chapter 2.
7/25/2006 c2 22Lost in the Funhouse
-gasp- Oh no! Not a story not about sex about sex!

OJ jokes, PB&J, a dead cat, and no sex. This was a great chapter. A brilliant installment, and the only thing lacking (to me) is that I do adore the parenthesized (is that a word?) audience participation. But, even without, hilarious. Another fine job.
7/25/2006 c1 Lost in the Funhouse
I love the style of this piece... Open mic! I especially like the parenthesis bits- they definetely add some effect there (audience nods) Mhmm... Gets some oomph! I like it.

I love how you incorperated sex into at least half the paragraphs, even to mention that, in fact, the story is not about sex. This is a laugh!
7/25/2006 c2 2Casey Drake
heh. this is SO WEIRD! but it definitely has a little bit of comic relief for me.

:) CD
7/25/2006 c2 7Etenebris
Well, the Amish man probably had the meaning of his existence to contemplate. Or maybe the plow broke down. Perhaps his horse's shoe broke? Hm. I suppose we'll never know...I would like to see more of the Amish man, though.

:waves magick wand:

I hereby declare that your character move out of his house on the very eve of his eighteenth birthday! Be it bungalow or park bench, this child needs a new environment, preferably one with FlashMX on hand, and leaving the night BEFORE he's legally an adult would just deal a harder blow on his obsessive father! Being just out of his reach and only mere hours until he's figuratively in another country, legally unreachable, would drive this sociopath from San Fran to Seoul (going Eastbound in a pickup) on the insanity meter. ... Oh. Unless you're one of those people who like to "redeem" lost souls. Yeah. That's nice...sure... :voice fades away unhappily:

Well, in any case, good writing. ^_^
7/25/2006 c2 1poisonruby
One word: HILLARIOUS.

I sure hope I spelt it right.
7/24/2006 c2 Halcyon Impulsion
Great style, good tone and depth. Not a suject matter which interests me a lot personally... but I still wanted to let you know I think it's well done.
7/23/2006 c1 6FuzzyGrapes
Oh, lol, this is really quite funny! And well written, considering it's only one character speaking, which I really think would be hard to write. So, yeah, very entertaining and I hope you write more soon!

Also, thanks v. much for the review on my story! (I live in Australia, just for your interest :D)
24 Page 1 2 Next »