for Life, continued

3/14/2006 c1 32eldrin
Will always seems to be exciting. I'm very eager to see everyone again, as well as any new people, because, let's face it, your characters always rock the world.

Those last few paragraphs were some of the most entertaining that I've read in a while.
3/14/2006 c1 10afk
Wow i dodn't know you had started a new will story! YAY! i wuv him *-* is he getitng a good nice boyfriend now?
3/14/2006 c1 Stracciare
I love it! Seems very... promising. Can't wait to hear more about the cross-dressing housemate. Update soon! -Jenn
3/14/2006 c1 30In Darkest Night
this is a really fun read, Will's tone is so sarcastic!

~night
3/14/2006 c1 2ShadesWithLove
O.O Seth is Will's housemate? The world sure is small. Does Terry really need to die so early? I mean, why can't he live a longer life? I almost cried when i read bout him and Jamie. Its really touching. For people who missed it, you MUST read it!
3/14/2006 c1 25Esquirella
More Will! Cool! It will be interesting to see what's been happening in his life since we last met up with him. And I'll love hearing about Brett and Michael, and the family, how Lee is faring, Claire and his new baby ... you get the gist!
3/14/2006 c1 diebyownhands
I don't think I need to say how happy I am to see this story do I?

I always had the feeling Will would end up getting hurt by Jackie someway I just hope either Jackie see what he has or Will finds someone better.

3/14/2006 c1 4mandrake-o
Ooh look, Will's back. I love Will. And I agree, Jackie's a wanker.

=) Mandraco.
3/13/2006 c1 5Yoyo-chan
YAY! I was wondering about Seth, dude XDD Now that I know what is happening, my mind is at ease. How long after Will does this story take place?

And yeah, I didn't post my latest chapter in teh LJ cause I wasn't sure I even wanted to update LJ and I didn't want to wait any longer to update story...
219 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15