for Life, continued

6/28/2006 c22 theremaybeagodyahoo.com
i can't believe it almost over! i've really enjoyed Tom's development as a character. Terry died! i've gotten really attached to him throughout the different stories. i'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
6/28/2006 c22 3BabyKeepItSurreal
I love the way Will and Tom interact, they're good for each other.

As much as it hurts to know that Terry is dead, he was getting progressively worse and it's probably better for him to go now. It is true though that once he was infected he found even more to live for with Jamie...oh the sadness!
6/28/2006 c22 diebyownhands
I can't believe Terry is dead though as soon as Michael said he had something to tell Will I knew what it was, I thought I'd be sadder but really I expected it by the end of this story.

I loved the kiss between Tom and Will so perfect. I like how Will was worried about being a good boyfriend and that they seem to work so well together.
6/28/2006 c22 25Esquirella
The chapter was really going great! And then ... yeah, I know. It was expected. If you want any cameos from my guys, you're welcome to use them. Any of them. Or just mention them if you want, anyway you want.
6/28/2006 c22 virginangelic
Sorry for not logging in. I don't know whether to hate you or love you. (ok, so more love than hate)I was totally unprepared for that shock especially with the build-up of fluff at the start. I'm just wondering if Will will face problems in teaching. I mean he's now publicly outed via the media. Would parents demand that he be fired because he's a "bad influence" on their kids? Haha. I shall await for the next chapter!
6/27/2006 c22 KittenzAndTheeGlitz
Damn. I was on a high from the pure sugary cuteness early on in the chapter that I wasn't prepared for the last bit. Damn you! Toodles, Terry. :-( Just...toodles.
6/27/2006 c22 5Yoyo-chan
You should be really happy. I don't comment on every single chapter of everyone else's stories :P But our little banter the other night in my lj onmy made me realize how much I love everything you write. When I first found your stuff I read everything you had with these characters so far in one day and the last one ended sad and I SOBBED. I HATE sad endings but you're so great it didn't make me hate you XD

And I wanted to say all that because this chapter just illustrated all that... I was so happy for Will and Tom and then the end was so sad. I thought I'd cry when Terry died because I came to love him so much, but... well. It was still really sad. And you're wonderful and I'll be sad to see this story end (like always!) but I doubt you'll stop writing so I can wait.
6/24/2006 c21 Josie
My heart leaps when there's an update here... it soars..!

Great, witty development of the story, and yay! for Will coming through for Tom's independence and taking the opportunity to act like the good guy he is, because his morals have been slightly questionable so far.

I'm envious of how easily these people fall in love and form relationships - I *never* fall in love! Except for with your characters.
6/24/2006 c21 16Collar de Espinas
See, that was just a cruel way to start the chapter. Beyond cruel!

I swear my heart sank when Tom told Will that he wanted to break it off. It was one of those awful gut-wrenching moments when you either have to stop and screech 'NO!' at the top of your voice or cry. Either way, it was very nicely written and I'm looking forward to seeing how things work out for Tom and Will together.
6/24/2006 c20 Collar de Espinas
Rawr, Tom! *LOL*

You can really tell in this chapter that there is just no way that Will still feels for Tom as just a friend- absolutely no way at all! I just *know* that he feels more than he's letting on.

Tom's parents are scum.
6/23/2006 c21 ddz008
Great chapter!It was horrible when Tom told him he didn't want to see him anymore! T_TI'm glad they're together again.Hope to see the next chapter soon! :)
6/23/2006 c21 10afk
YAY! tom! woot! i thought it was goign to be harder to get tom back, i'm glad it wasn't! XD
6/23/2006 c21 32eldrin
Something positive in Will's life is it? Brilliant. I love how Tom and Will didn't just seem automatic from the beginning...they grew on me, and the entire thing seems quite natural. Much love for this chapter.
6/23/2006 c21 3BabyKeepItSurreal
Oh my...Tom and Will are together! I had my doubts about it at first but now I can see it working...
6/23/2006 c21 2ShadesWithLove
Hehe. They have loan sharks over there at Aussie too? Anyway, this is way overdue.
219 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »