for A Demon's Utopia

7/19/2008 c8 1Da.ChiicK.Fr0m.H3LL
amazing! plz tell me ur not abandoning this story `cuz it´s awesome!
4/8/2006 c8 33shinco
Oh, man, I can't wait til you update this story! It's gonna be so good! And I seriously hope I don't sound cheesy in my reviews, lol, I just love this story so much! I remember reading it before, and it was good, but this is so much better!
4/8/2006 c7 shinco
Way cool chapter! More detail, more suspense, and lots of juice! Loved it! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
4/8/2006 c6 shinco
Very suspenseful chapter! I really liked the added detail and imagery! Can't wait to read the next one! ^_~
4/8/2006 c5 shinco
Ha, ha, Troy's finally awake! Now the story's gonna get REAL interesting! I swear this is so much better than your last version, you've really gotten better at this! Nice job! ^_~
4/8/2006 c4 shinco
Wow, yeah, lots more detail, I loved it! I love how everything comes together! This story has really improved! ^_~
4/8/2006 c3 shinco
Yeah, awesome chapter! Sorry I'm just now getting around to this, lots of stuff to do lately... This was really good! I can't wait to see the improvements on the next chapter! ^_^
4/4/2006 c8 136LilLaTLuv
Hey!

Eep! I'm scared of what she might be planning! So, weird hunter guy MEANT to miss her when he shot that arrow? That doesn't make sense, why would he shoot it in the first place, to give them warning of their arrival? So, he meant to kill her? But, why her? Wouldn't it have been smarter to aim for the demon who was the biggest threat? UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
4/1/2006 c8 11skizofrenik
OH keep on writing you cliffhanger maker you even though I have a pretty good idea of what's gonna happen next (unless you really changed the story up)Like the person a couple reviews below me, I think you should develop Lavinia a little bit more to really make her known as the antagonist.But keep on writing!BTW: I posted a new chapter of Shards of the Stone and its kind of short too. Maybe I should combine it with the chapter before it...hm i dunno.
4/1/2006 c7 skizofrenik
Its good, its good!
3/26/2006 c8 2Casey Drake
GAH! Cliffie!

oo... fluffage... *grin*

:) CD
3/26/2006 c8 2TornXAngel
It's Amazing! I love it! Yay for Troy falling in love with Evie! Heh, nothing like getting a guy to hit you in the face to make him fall head over heels for you! I'm liking character development, but I'm not really scared of Lavinia. Maybe more development so I'm scared for Evie!
3/24/2006 c7 TornXAngel
You are an amazing writer! I am intrigued please continue! I love the storyline!
3/24/2006 c6 2Casey Drake
her breakdown was kind of amusing...

otherwise... interesting...

:) CD
3/23/2006 c6 11skizofrenik
Dreams of blood-soaked curls...that's really pretty.It's Troy! Yippee!Keep on going its fantabulous!
26 Page 1 2 Next »