for Sleeping Beauty: was a whore

6/27/2006 c1 77by His blood
i completely disagree with whateveryouwant's review, which i feel is just another attempt at being cynical and disagreeing with anything remotely fresh or original. i think the format adds a lot to the poem, which is amazing, and sure, it would still be a great poem without the format, but it adds something and makes it even more beautiful. hmm, this poem really reminds me of a certain person i happen to love ... fucknevermind.
5/7/2006 c1 2having reached closure
wow, wow wow. i love this, the last line is perfect.

and the line 'sleeping beauty pricked her finger on a bitch' makes me giggle.

-naomi

loves
5/5/2006 c1 Queen of Absolutely Everything
wow. very edgy, so...undecribable. the incorrect punctuation was a modern, almost angry touch. i like it!
5/1/2006 c1 5EmotionalOutlaw
wow. I really liked it, the comparison to blue lipstick and death are my favorite. quite edgy. i love the twist. keep up the good work!
4/29/2006 c1 21lordelfy
"sleepingbeauty pricked her finger on a bitch" that is awesome! i love that line! great job this is interesting!
4/26/2006 c1 26My New Pen Name
Excellent! I really like it, the whole fairy-tale-meets-real-world thing. . . . Last stanza was great! And the disco ball cracking. . . Nicely done.
3/31/2006 c1 63lackluster
the last line caught me. i like the edginess of this, the words are powerful.
3/22/2006 c1 a lonely september
ohgod i love this. i love the comparison from lipstick to death. and it's gorgeous. sleeping beauty a whore. it's pneunominal.
3/21/2006 c1 50Katrina Gabrielle
*shivers* I LOVE the ending. blue lipstick or death, it's pure genious. Great job.
3/20/2006 c1 2saccharine lust aerial
funny. i love the distortion of fairy tales. snow white is so fucking overrated.
3/19/2006 c1 123dress her up in fairytales
interesting twist to the story.

i like it nonetheless.
3/18/2006 c1 13Nicole Michele
Beatifully twisted && broken and great.

(the night the disco ball cracked into a million tiny pieces,and her heart: the target of them all)

^ that =

&hearts, KOLIE.
3/18/2006 c1 75Carp
Insanity spiraling at its finest with such poisonous thought. Nicely done. I could really feel the intensity behind your words.
3/17/2006 c1 12eighteen hundred
This is just a lot of beutiful-sounding, pop culture phrases and cliched concepts; fucked up grammar/formatting used... maybe not as well as it could be. You've got a good sense of how the poem is supposed to read, seems to me anyway, but it's all fucked up and overdone with this style. Try utilizing the words to get your meaning across, leave the bolds and the underlines and such until you get to the point where they mean just as much as the most powerful word; try using the same concepts and cliches but changing the words, it'll just be a nicer read. There are reasons for these things, there are times and places, but lately there seems to be a trend of disregard as to these times and places. Just freaking expand the process.
3/17/2006 c1 2callmebelle
I absolutely love this poem. It's so different, and so interestingly written. Nice job- keep it up.