for Together, safe

2/2/2010 c1 8sealednectar
'He folds me up like a letter in an envelope,/waiting to send me somewhere foreign and exotic -' Lovely and I think it's unique. My favourite bit. Well done.
7/14/2009 c1 1tonight we bloom
That's soo beautiful! I love the first two lines the most.

This has great flow and rhythm and you chose words that perfectly capture the meaning of your poem. Wonderful write.

I think the last 2 lines would be better like:

"Lying in his bed, the music and the broken sunlight and soft lips;

I can lie here forever, together, safe."

"this is perfection" can be omitted because the readers obviously understand this.

Otherwise, this was a fantastic poem and I look forward to reading more of your work! You obviously have exceptional talent.

I would love opinions on my work from a writer like you, it would really mean a lot.
3/11/2009 c1 54Wiggity Wam
I would tell you how great this is but 36 other people already have, so that's really nothing new.

I will tell you however, contrary to another reviewer's opinion, that when writing poetry you should capitalize whatever goddamn letters you feel like, and whoever cares enough to disagree needs to go read some E.E.Cummings.

Frankly, I'm disappointed. I have read all of your poems and now all I can do is wait for the next one, haha.
3/10/2009 c1 64Phi-Dono
hey! i decided to check out your page and i'm glad i did. this poem is so cute. i can never get the details right when i want to write something like this. ahh, this is amazing! instantly adding to my favs! love the way you described his lips, especially. they're one of my favorite things about a man
1/30/2009 c1 11Love2Love1Laugh
This is good, i like the flow of it.
7/12/2008 c1 166Laura Schiller
This is beautiful and interesting. I like the envelope image.
6/2/2008 c1 lymli
it sounds gripping, as if love is an adventure.
2/26/2008 c1 59S0ulSearching
Aw, I liked this. Very sweet. =] I'm sorry I didn't review back sooner-life gets in the way sometimes, I think. Keep it up =]
1/10/2008 c1 37Amazing Amanda
This ones my favorite! I like your way of conveying your feelings.
12/20/2007 c1 Nh.riafn
Beautiful poem. I love the emotion in it. Keep writing...
12/19/2007 c1 54Artemis Anderson
"Lying in his bed, the music and the broken sunlight and soft lips;

this is perfection and I can lie here forever, together, safe."

I simply love those two lines d:) Great job!
12/18/2007 c1 11ending your life with one glar
it's so cute

i relate to this
11/22/2007 c1 26funstm
Sweet poem. Reminds me of my boyfriend. I like how you captured the whole imagery of it. Nicely presented.
8/23/2007 c1 half-sketched.staccatos
konnichi wa

Sweet. It was something fluffy to read, and though I usually don't do fluffy, this was beautiful. The imagery there was absolutely perfect. :) Kudos.

Zaijen