for shhh

3/25/2009 c1 12Interluded
it could be creapy but it's really not, it's really sweet but sad for the narrarator
4/15/2007 c1 32finally-defeated
i always forget to tellyou that i think i love this one the most.
10/28/2006 c1 10FutureActress
aw that is short and sweet! Completly adorable, I love the simplicity of it!

great work,

keep writting

-Kat
8/25/2006 c1 18ShadesofBlue69
cool...kinda sad though.
6/21/2006 c1 99Chaotic0ne
My brother and I have this ongoing arguement about what constitutes a selfless act... This poem is touching because it seems like an unrewarded action. This poem is quite comforting; it's ephemeral qualities don't take away from this. Well done.
4/25/2006 c1 80AbstractMind
Hmm...interesting. This is very creepy, stalkerish, but I like it. It has very good imagery.
4/4/2006 c1 12Crystal Carson
REALLY really goodi've been reading a few of your other works and they are all amazinggreat job
3/30/2006 c1 40Doray
Without the words in the parentheses, it sounds thoughful, but with them, it is amazingly eerie. Cool!
3/28/2006 c1 6Eleonne Moona
You are right when you mentioned this poem as poignant, and indeed it is quite solemn however short. The title perfectly fits the piece, or rather, the title worked with the piece to make an effect to the reader. The effect on me was that of an imagery of a dark quiet bedrrom with the windows open and the soft gush of breeze brought about by the wind blowing through it. Pretty powerful stuff...
3/26/2006 c1 virginangelic
Wow. I do like it but i think that the simplicity is a bit of a let down. Still, it was a great job. :)
3/25/2006 c1 34The Melancholy Astronaut
That's really sweet. At least I think so.
3/25/2006 c1 Midnight Owl
I like that you can mince your words and make them something not ULTRAPOETIC. you can mix in a rather simple prose into your poetry that I haven't read in your stuff for quite a while.. I like it. It reminds me of a something corporate song (the name slips my mind at the moment).

Lovely job, as usual. Apologies for the short review, I'm pressed for energy.
3/24/2006 c1 77by His blood
sorry i haven't reviewed this yet. this is short, but beautiful. it says a lot in few words. amazing, as always.
3/24/2006 c1 liz
I like it because it is so short and simple yet it does resonate in your thoughts for a long time after reading it. Profound work, like always.
3/21/2006 c1 144chaos called creation
-smiles- i love the title. It works so well with this kind of piece. personally, i don't think you need the brackets and you should trade the 'so' with an 'and' but that's just a suggestion. keep writing~

-[pink]