for Supposed Bliss

11/27/2006 c1 6MizSphinx
Very very deep poem. I'm not going to pretend I can analyze and interpret poems, I'm just going to simply say that I enjoyed it and that I can relate this a WHOLE lot. Anyway, that's what poems are all about, for the readers to relate to and I definitely did with this one. I like your poems. Keep up the very good work!
3/29/2006 c1 85Embellished Heart
Simply wow! Loved it! My favorite line was "Deathly frozen by an unearthly frost"Words were used superbly!~Dana
3/24/2006 c1 A Beautiful Nightmare
Beautiful... it has this romantic era touch to it... I love it... I think you have a mistake in your first line... but that was all... everything else was good!
3/19/2006 c1 Emma
wow, i dont know how you do it, but keep it up because thats amazing stuff and you should definately keep it up!
3/19/2006 c1 Rosie
Heya lol that is actually really good lol! Well done:P x
3/19/2006 c1 17sunday night sky
i love this! the rhyme is great, not too forced or repetitive. i like the breaks from the four-line stanzas to the two-line stanzas. works well. great job!
3/19/2006 c1 9Jonathan Kimberley
very powerful poem. i just hope i never have to feel that way because it feels like u have felt it all. i wouldnt wish that on anyone :(
3/19/2006 c1 toxic-noodle725
aww...that was realy sad! ur words speak the truth. love is eternal yet blind. well done!