for The Rhythm Of The Wind

5/27/2007 c1 wyckydgoddess
nice

12/22/2004 c1 6OneLitFirefly
Wow. just... WOW. I love it! It's quite amazing how you made it easy to picture and hear everything that is going on in this poem. Wow. If i could change anything about it, it would be that when it got towards the end, you got a little repetative with some things. Example: Eight lines in a row all began with the word "the." However, the detail and the fact that you were very descriptive is enough to cover up for it. Overall, all I can say is WOW. I love it! *☼~Crystal~☼*
12/17/2003 c1 1johnny1412
this is my most favourite pome Ihave have read itis so wonderful I really in joyed it very much
10/19/2003 c1 Meaghan
Wow. Simply wow. So peaceful and calm. Wow.

Meg
9/17/2003 c1 amicusveritas
Lovely...a quiet gentle beginning...a rising crescendo...a bridge...and a concluding chord that resolves..well done...a sense of nature the includes the cheeks of a sleeping girl...very nice...regards...amicus...
9/16/2003 c1 Brian D Payne
this poem differs in both complexity and general feeling than others the author has submitted later in her career.. it's lighter in feeling and richer in fun metaphors than others I have read.
9/16/2003 c1 not telling
I liked your poem, but what's with "jiving beat" Yea that sounds like the wind.
4/27/2002 c1 2Sue
wow! Lovely! Write more poetry soon!
2/26/2001 c1 14conart
Nice. Good job. -CM
2/22/2001 c1 The Confuser
Blindingly Spectacular. If I read something like that every day, I'd have to become a permanent Confuser because the wonder would make me permanently insane ^_~ Byesies!
2/22/2001 c1 Julie Horwitz
Great poem! This would actually make a pretty cool song! Awesome job! See you around campus!
2/21/2001 c1 SharasKemet
this is an excellent poem! Oh my gosh, I know just what all those things sound like. It brought back memories! You have a way of expressing metaphors/similes with music that's so...um...great! Thanks for sharing and keep writing. Deren

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service