for A Hit A Fall A Smile

12/26/2018 c1 Otakuami
Sounds the beginning of another tragedy, when she said the hooker thing at last.
It was good, nevertheless, pretty fast though
8/12/2011 c1 16mizgardenia21
That was so sad.
11/24/2008 c1 13blurrylights
Interesting? I would have thought that maybe Sam would have put up a little more of a fight, but it's okay. I love Jared! Anyway, good job. :)
11/6/2008 c1 10nul
Expecting a bit more drama with the whole breaking up with Sam bit.

BUT I LIKED IT.

A LOT.

And even though that was abrupt, everything else was fantastic.

The last line was, woah.
12/10/2007 c1 shepromised-shelied
Awesome story. I love this oneshot, even tough it should be

longer.

Keep it up.
12/4/2007 c1 1TrixInTreats
Nice. It was sad and good. all at once.
3/6/2007 c1 A Solitary Burch Tree
Interesting take on the situation. Most focus on the happy ever after, no baggage, let's ignore the fact that Life gave me the shaft until today. You, not so much and I totally dig it.

If fact, I love your writing style in general. I read 'Mood Ring' and greatly enjoyed. Made me laugh like you have no idea. And the whole 'Spanish-Gangsta' thing? That is totally, utterly and completely me. I'm about as white as they come and I love spouting slang that would probably get me shot in some neighborhoods. Granted I don't have friends that understand my antics the way her's did but the idea is the same. And I laughed until I cried when I read 'casa perro'. My personal favorite is 'palabra'. Heh, we have some good times in Spanish class.

Anywhy, I just wanted to tell you how much I thuroughly enjoyed your writings and keep chilaxin' with the best of them!

-A Solitary Burch Tree
3/6/2007 c1 ironicdeathx
Amazing story!

But if she loved Sam like she said she did,

I don't think she would've left him that easily.
1/27/2007 c1 wandless
I like this story. It's ... kind of twisted. That's the only word I can use to describe it. I kind of like how you didn't tell us much about the main character. I think the last line is my favourite. I wasn't expecting it. Actually, I didn't really expect anything you wrote. Wow, this is so cool. I'm so happy your story was so uncliche and original. Keep writing!
8/28/2006 c1 reach4thesky
I really like this story- short and sweet.don't you wish life really was like that? (not the abusive boyfriend, but the prom king who's in love with you)good job :)
7/12/2006 c1 Emily
I like this. I think you should try and write more for it...
6/5/2006 c1 Guest
Interesting.
5/8/2006 c1 pleasedeletethisaccountnow
That was an impressive story.
4/7/2006 c1 25pinkfairydust
great chapter! awesome way to start too! love it!
4/5/2006 c1 2rewind regrets
Great one-shot. The part I liked best though was when she whispered," I'll still keep your bruises." I don't why, but for some reasonI like it.
19 Page 1 2 Next »