for The Last Adventure

4/20/2006 c1 4Netnutty23
I love your story, I also loved Howl's Moving Castle. I actually hope that you decided to change this into a longer story.
3/21/2006 c1 1Loriency
you start it out great, introducing the characters, history, situation, but the ending is weak. It's very anticlimactic, and it's like there was no information about...i'm not sure...it just felt empty when I read it, like there should have been more. In any case-oh! you saw Howl's Moving Castle? I wanted to! You recommended the book like...twice...and I still haven't read it. I'm so behind on reading a lot of things...was the movie true to the book? I'm assuming it was a good movie if it inspired this. Anyway, I liked the basic story line. Like you said, short and sweet. it was cute, in a word. It introduced a lot of possibilities. If you're going to keep it as a one-shot (as I think you should, else make it a short story, like a couple chapters long, otherwise you'll be copying HMC if you go in a direction like that), then I would suggest working on the ending a bit. And that's my CC! ttyl!

-Abby
3/21/2006 c1 21Bloodlilly
Very good. It stands well on its own, but would also be good continued. And it is a story that makes you think... Whether you write more or not, I find myself hoping that there are more adventures after the fall. Good show.