for Inspiration

6/27/2007 c1 21Heroh
This story described a "writer's block" so realistically! This was funny, I loved it Awesome Job on this!
12/13/2006 c1 33LightfootLee
oh man, nicely done man nicely done. Its hard to write comedy but you do it like its easy. well maybe not easy, but funny definitely funny. nice job.
9/26/2006 c1 scotti
Oh my word... this is funny! How many times have I done the same thing, trying to think of something to write about. I once counted the number of strands that make up a carpet fiber...but it didn't help. The ending of this story was priceless...funny as all get out! Bravo! and well done. Your a very talented writer; keep the words flowing.~Scottie
9/23/2006 c1 Orual
I think I've read this before, and for some reason, I didn't review the first time. Shame on me. This is an excellent story. I can definately relate to Greg. Your wry narration was rather entertaining as well. And "faster than a bird on crack" made me laugh, just because it was so random. The only mistake my loathsome nitpicky side found was "Al Camino." I think you meant "El Camino." Great job with this story.
5/30/2006 c1 NChristART
oh...my...word. This has truly been the most entertaining thing I've ever read in my life. You have such a talent! I really love this...it has a lot of humor (which happened to be what I needed right now...)I beg you to continue with this story. It made me giggle several times...

p.s. you deserve towering piles of money

AnonymousAphasia
5/14/2006 c1 5aurora llyria
Hmim...this was odd. The first part was quite like Douglas Adams, as you said. Well, I suppose this was mildly entertaining. Good-bye.
5/13/2006 c1 3Ballerina with a Gun
No way...was this really your first pic?

I love Greg...he was so fun...I liked his sense of humor! He was a well-developed character.

The plot was great; I read it while South Park blaring in the background, so it made it all the funnier.

Very good job, I say...with any luck, I'll see more pics from you soon!

P.S. Thanks so much for your review...it totally made my day!
4/15/2006 c1 21Send me to the mooN
great twist, although i have to say i wanted them to have won the money. very clever story, great detail and vision.

keep writing :)
4/11/2006 c1 9nilo
I really like this. The character Greg is very lovable and I can really relate to him. The pain of writers block, or laughing to yourself and realizing how silent the room is. I escpecially liked the surprise ending! Great story!
4/9/2006 c1 6Made in Britain
Thanks for your review of Ban Religion. I'm glad you liked the majority of it. If a couple of the lines made you mad, I'm sorry. All I wanted to do is get the views of a non religious person across if. I enjoyed this story, I think the descriptions worked very well, I could picture the events taking place in Greg's room in my minds eye quite clearly, and it made me chuckle a couple of times. I think the short story format worked well, full length stories can be a chore to read from a PC monitor at times.
4/7/2006 c1 silver dove wings
Very cute story. I can understand Greg's frustration; any writer who hasn't experienced writer's block must be either amazing or... well I don't know. Thanks for the review, I hope you don't mind me using one of your suggestions as a title. =/ I seriously couldn't think of anything. Anyway, good job.
4/6/2006 c1 306Ashelin
Wow, that was really good. It was so suspenseful and interesting all the way to the end. Wow, we're a lot alike, well, cept the part with wrestling...yeah, i don't think so. You got some really great stuff here, definitely put it in the C category. Keep on writing. Oh yeah, I hate Legelos to, my friends hate me for it though.
4/6/2006 c1 3loonyluna9
*falls over in laughter* Oh man! This was really good. I love how you drew out the conclusion in the end with the lottery ticket. I was dying to know what was wrong with it. And the way you portrayed Greg sitting at the computer with no inspiration was all too accurate. I can't even count how many times that's happened to me...

And thanks for the review for my story. It was greatly appreciated and I'm glad you liked it. And thanks for pointing out my errors too. The last one was deliberate though. "Rock me to sleep like the baby you are." Yeah. But thanks so much anyway. May inspiration never allude you(like Greg)!

-:-loonyluna9-:-
4/6/2006 c1 2Chelseamuffin
Lol, very nice and humourous! I loved it! And, in response to your question, YES, the person (I think it was Michael...?) did have red eyes. Or cherry-coloured eyes. Whichever you prefer. He's an albino, lol... Yesh... Anyway, this was funny and just my style! (Obviously not my writing style, though.) Keep up the great work!
3/25/2006 c1 6Annie Louise
this is awesome! your writing always makes me laugh.carryin da bannah,

L.A. Conlon